Did Someone Get a Steal on this Albert Pujols Bat?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trsent
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

Did Someone Get a Steal on this Albert Pujols Bat?

Looks like a great bat with nice use. I was guessing it would sell for about double the hammer price.
  • onlyalbert
    • Jan 2011

Re: Did Someone Get a Steal on this Albert Pujols Bat?

Doubt it. Look at the sellers history. Not only does he have 3 other bats listed, but he has about a dozen others that "we're given to him after a game" and I think they are all uncracked and none signed. He also seems to have quite a collection of autographed business cards from major coaches including a John Wooden that sold for $8. The tar does not look right on this bat for an 02. If it seems too goog to be true.......

Comment

• trsent
      Banned
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by onlyalbert
      Doubt it. Look at the sellers history. Not only does he have 3 other bats listed, but he has about a dozen others that "we're given to him after a game" and I think they are all uncracked and none signed. He also seems to have quite a collection of autographed business cards from major coaches including a John Wooden that sold for $8. The tar does not look right on this bat for an 02. If it seems too goog to be true.......
      Thanks for your opinion. It is always a pleasure to learn from your knowledge of Albert Pujols game used items.

Does anyone else see any red flags with this bat?

Comment

• plinvestments
        • Nov 2012

Originally posted by trsent
        Thanks for your opinion. It is always a pleasure to learn from your knowledge of Albert Pujols game used items.

Does anyone else see any red flags with this bat?
        This looks more like a Tino Martinez bat than a Pujols bat the way the tar is applied and the length and weight match what Tino would use.

Comment

Working...