Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bcfan94
    • Aug 2012

Anything wanted

I am looking for any game used jerseys. I am trying to start a collection and having a little bit of trouble. I have 65 dollars to spend. I could use all the help I can get.

Thank you.
  • commando
    • Nov 2007

Re: Anything wanted

Originally posted by bcfan94
    I am looking for any game used jerseys. I am trying to start a collection and having a little bit of trouble. I have 65 dollars to spend. I could use all the help I can get.

Thank you.
    Hi bcfan, nice to see you here. You might want to decide sooner than later what you want to collect.... Narrow it down to a city or state, a pro team or college, player or players, etc.... $65 won't buy a game used Pujols jersey, but it will certainly buy a good batting practice jersey, game used bat, or even a game used or issued jersey of a common player.

Narrow it down a bit and you'll get lot of help from this place!

Happy Collecting -- Anthony
    sigpic
    Anthony Nunez
    Historian, USFL Houston Gamblers
    www.Houston-Gamblers.com

Comment

• larry bourget
      • Nov 2005

Re: Anything wanted

Originally posted by bcfan94

Thank you.
      i have a Detroit Tigers 1992 #54 Larry Herndon home jersey for $65. plus postage, email me for pics.

larry.bourget@sympatico.ca

Comment

Working...