X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shaunharr
    • May 2010

Matt Kemp GU Bat Value?

Hey everyone,

In your opinion, how much is a game used, unsigned, cracked, Matt Kemp bat worth?
    Thank you,

Shaun Harr
    shaun.harr@yahoo.com
    Always look for game used anything of J.R. Towles, Ross Stripling, Tyler Naquin, and German Duran.
  • dodgerblue
    • Jan 2013

Re: Matt Kemp GU Bat Value?

I would argue that there are a lot of variables that can affect the price of a Kemp bat.
    1. Is it a Rawlings, LVS, or a Max Bat?
    2. What year is it from?
    3. Is it MLB authenticated?
    4. Does it show his typical use? (Andre Ethier has used his bats in the past)
    Without knowing everything it is hard to judge but I would put it in the range of $200-$600.

Comment

• rdeversole
      • Dec 2009

I've seen quite a few MLB authenticated with fantastic use go for $450-1000. I'd say you are safe with $300 and up on value.
      - CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
      Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

Comment

• Wrigley2010
        • Sep 2010

Like dodgerblue mentioned there are a lot of variables that go into giving a value estimate... The term estimate is used very loosely here because if you get two Kemp collectors/fans bidding on the same item said item is going to sell for higher than what the current market may be. An item is ALWAYS worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If you're looking for a baseline value this Ebay auction should provide a low value of a Kemp GU bat. I would consider a Max bat un-authenticated and un-autographed to be considered a proper baseline for a Kemp gamer. Here's a Link to that exact bat I described... http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAX-BLACK-BA...vip=true&rt=nc

Comment

Working...