PDA

View Full Version : Deion Sanders Collection Part One

cjackson35
05-04-2013, 01:38 PM
I had a few requests to show my Deion Sanders collection so here is part one. I will post part two soon. I was a freshman at Florida State when Deion was a senior so in 1988 I became a huge fan. As a lifelong Dallas Cowboys it was ideal when PrimeTime became a Cowboy in 1995. Anyway, here are some pics that I hope you enjoy. At a later date I may post my Magic Johnson Lakers game used collection which includes a vintage Tiernan jersey and a pair of game used and signed Converse sneakers from the collection of Julius Erving. As always, I can be reached at rmatthewwaters@yahoo.com

cjackson35
05-04-2013, 01:44 PM
Here are the remaining pics. Items include:
1992 Atlanta Falcons Signed Uniform worn against Arizona Cardinals (had interception in this game)
1998 Dallas Cowboys Signed Blue Road Jersey
2004 Baltimore Ravens Jersey twice signed from NFL Auctions (intercepted Brett Favre in this game)
Dallas Cowboys twice signed cleats
Atlanta Braves bat
2001 Cincinnati Reds Signed Jersey
Glove used with Braves, Giants and Reds

Enjoy!

42itus
05-05-2013, 01:15 AM
Very nice collection. I'm curious about those Goldin cleats. Does it say Prime Time on the tongue? Have you had any luck photo matching it? I tried without success.

cjackson35
05-05-2013, 04:16 PM
They do not say Prime Time on the tongue. I havent attempted to photo match the cleats as of yet. I will probably do that at some point in time - not sure if Goldin took the time to research them or not.

42itus
05-05-2013, 05:05 PM
Thanks for letting me know. Congrats on a great pickup on those Goldin cleats. Great piece added to an already great colletion.

solarlottry
05-06-2013, 12:04 AM
Matt-Great stuff!!! I love the Ravens shirt. It is a beauty.

The Falcons jersey is a beast as well. I am sure that you are thrilled to have finished that purchase as I remember you were a little apprehensive about moving forward on it. It shows nice game use and is quite rare although the LOA could have been a little more refined!

I do not want to take away from your outstanding collection but if it is alright with you I will post mine next. Let me know what you think.

Paul

Neon Deion Sanders collection:
1994 49er home game worn jersey vs Denver with team letter and photo match.
1994 49er away game worn jersey vs Minnesota with team letter/photo match.
1994 49er away gamer with team letter and photo match vs San Diego-INT for TD in this shirt.
1994 49er practice shirt photo matched
1994 Braves gamer with 125th patch (thanks Matt)
1994 Pro Bowl worn and photo matched jersey-defensive player of the year!
1996-98 Cowboys game worn jersey
2003 Ravens game worn jersey with multiple matches

Also had a 1994 49er away game worn jersey vs the Saints with team letter but sold it back in 1999 to BPH. If anyone has the jersey I would love to see images of it.

Always buying 49er game worn jerseys.
Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com