PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Folder

ChrisCavalier
05-06-2013, 12:54 PM
Hello Everyone,

As of today, May 6th 2013, we are adding a new folder to the Game Used Universe Forum. This folder, entitled 'Autograph Discussion' will be used to post autograph information. Please note this is NOT a forum to sell merchandise. All posts on this forum are subject to the forum rules and will be strictly monitored by the forum administrators. The forum rules can be found here:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=99

The old Autograph Forum will remain open for viewing but all new posts relating to autographs will need to be made here. This will make it easier for people to access this area and it will also make it easier for us to monitor.

We will begin with one folder for all autograph posts. However, if there are enough posts going forward we will likely add additional folders if needed.

We look forward to people sharing their insights regarding autographs here and we hope you enjoy the discussions.

Sincerely
Chris

Christopher Cavalier
Founder - Game Used Universe

frikativ54
05-06-2013, 03:15 PM
Great idea, Chris! I am happy that autograph discussions will be on the main forum, because I kept forgetting to check the old page.

Cheers!

KGoldin
05-07-2013, 02:28 PM
HI all
once I am a little freed up with my time I will be active on the autograph section. As some of you have heard, I am a little busy at the moment.
glad to see this is at the main forum

Ken Goldin

GameUsedGR61
05-07-2013, 06:44 PM
This might be a dumb question but if I did happen to have an autographed item for sale, would I post it in....

A) Collectors Classifieds section
B) Autograph Forum (even though there is no specific folder to place it in)
C) Nowhere since the forum is only for game used items

I was only wondering this and would like to follow the guidelines:D

ChrisCavalier
05-07-2013, 07:01 PM
This might be a dumb question but if I did happen to have an autographed item for sale, would I post it in....
You can post autographed items in the 'Collector to Collector Classifieds' section as it is not limited to game used items. However, before posting anything there, please make sure to familiarize yourself with the user agreement for that section found here:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=18001

Sincerely,
Chris