PDA

View Full Version : Pensacola Blue Wahoos

michaellechner
05-07-2013, 11:47 AM
Does anyone here know if the Blue Wahoos ever auction or sell any GU items?

Any Pensacola locals that could possibly help me out?

amgmap
04-06-2014, 08:16 PM
Hello! I just saw this post and thought I would respond. I'm local and live in Pensacola. As far as Blue Wahoos game used items, I haven't seen many items for sale outside of when they auction the few specialty jerseys throughout the year. I have been present for a few of the auctions and they are interesting, like most minor league teams lol Most of the time, they will start off as a silent auction and then end as a live auction.

Also, as a side note, many of the local fans here are extremely dedicated so the jerseys will go for lots of money and once sold, they never surface again. Black hole type of thing :D

I would also think to add some items to my collection too and am always on the lookout.

michaellechner
04-07-2014, 08:13 AM
Thanks for the response! OF Bryson Smith is my friends cousin, I've been following his career and would love to get my hands on one of his jerseys. I would just ask him for one but in the minors I'm not sure guys really have access to give away or keep any of their equipment.

michaellechner
09-10-2014, 09:04 AM
They auctioned off a bunch of jerseys near the end of August, unfortunately I missed it.

Any chance anyone here bid on any or got Bryson Smith's jersey?

chakes89
09-10-2014, 09:26 PM
It would appear that one of our members got quite a few things from the team this season. I would just keep checking eBay for new inventory.