PDA

View Full Version : Question: Have you ever accidently damaged your Game Used Jersey?

Jdon64
05-13-2013, 10:31 PM
I have a question to you all. WHAT WOULD YOU DO? I was eating lunch to day and almost spilled an Orange Soda on one of my white Game Used "Unwashed" Jerseys that was hanging near me. I started thinking has anyone ever accidently got something on their "Unwashed Jersey" and damaged it? Then had to make the decision to wash it to save the Jersey and lose the grass stains and marks? What decision would you make? Or leave it with orange Soda stains or whatever you accidently spilled on it? I'm already cringing just thinking about some of your Horror Stories.

HawaiiSportsNut
05-13-2013, 11:05 PM
To avoid accidents I don't eat or drink in the room that I keep my memorabilia. It simply isn't worth the risk to me.

Wrigley2010
05-14-2013, 12:59 AM
I second the not eating or drinking in your memorabilia room. On top of that I keep all my memorabilia in protective cases or the very least a plastic bag. I have had some close calls none the less with items I just received in the mail. Only one time did something get damaged and that was a locker room name plate that I set on the recliner after opening it from the mail and about a minute later I sat on it... haha luckily it was Carlos Marmol's name plate and I think he had blown his fourth save of the year the night before so I actually enjoyed seeing it laying there nearly cracked in two.