PDA

View Full Version : Lesean mccoy game used on eBay?

bruno89
05-16-2013, 10:04 PM
Wat do you guys think of this mccoy listed in eBay? I know it was bout directly from the eagles when they just had a draft sale and they sold a lot of game used and issued jerseys but I was wondering if you could find a photomatch or any info? Te tag says 2011 so it would only be used in 11 since the next season they switched to Nike brand....

There's a repair on the shoulder visible in the photos but that's pretty much about it and the other photo is blurry let me know your opinion pls and here's the link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PHILADELPHIA-EAGLES-GAME-USED-WORN-LeSEAN-McCOY-JERSEY-PITT-SHADY-TEAM-SALE-/161026352366?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item257deb24ee

bruno89
05-17-2013, 10:29 AM
Any imput?

sox83cubs84
05-17-2013, 03:33 PM
I can't say 100% for sure without a hands-on inspection, but the photos seem to give a positive impression.

Dave Miedema

bruno89
05-17-2013, 03:47 PM
Thank you for the imput Dave =).

I have been searching for photos of a possible photomatch ,the seller says the jersey is pretty much clean in terms of stains having that team repair in the shoulder...With the 2011 tag it was made in that year and the games they wore white and the shoulders were plain instant of the little squares patched togheter on the shoulder was the games against the falcons,seahawks,bills..regarding preseason maybe only the game against the steelers...

I know for exemple JO Sports sold the jersey against the redskins and the tagging and the costum style of jersey aswell as size its exactly the same...but my question is that somebody could photomatch the tagging or the front shield where aparently theres lose lines on the nfl shield logo?

Anabolicollege17
05-17-2013, 03:58 PM
Bruno there seems to be a major team repair just under the 5 on the shoulders. Maybe this can help you find exact match. I'll check out some games on my NFL rewind for you.

bruno89
05-17-2013, 04:05 PM
Please do and let me know if you find anything ,my nfl rewind subscription expired after the superbowl ...=) ,yes thats the repair im refering too as being pretty much the only visible use in the jersey and maybe the nfl shield on the front appears to have some lose threads... i have been looking for all the photos but so far no luck on a photomatch and after that season they switched to nike jerseys so it could only been used in the 2011 season...thank u

bruno89
05-17-2013, 08:40 PM
anyone was able to find more info?