Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Titans74
    • Oct 2010

Must Have Items! Please Help!

May 17, 2013 is my wife's birthday. She is a HUGE David Wright fan.

If there is any way possible I would absolutely love to get his jersey and bat from todays game vs the Cubs in Chicago. I know it might take some time to locate but I would love to get these items and give them to her by our anniversay later this year in Nov.

She's also a huge 49er fan (I know, Mets and Niners?). She a bigger sports junkie than I am lol For a part of our anniversary I am surprising her with front row tickets to a Niners game, a personalized message on the scoreboard and VIP tailgate tickets. Along with the typical romantic dinner of course.

I would really appreciate any help keeping an eye out for and helping me purchase these two items. They really are an important priority to me.
    sigpic
    "Let me start by telling you this: I have never used steroids, period."
  • bgold
    • Mar 2013

Re: Must Have Items! Please Help!

Contact the Mets directly, they have a game used department; but don't expect a deal on a Wright jersey and bat, will cost more than a weeks vacation...

Comment

• ChrisCavalier
      Paid Users
      • Jan 1970

Originally posted by Titans74
      She's also a huge 49er fan (I know, Mets and Niners?). She a bigger sports junkie than I am lol For a part of our anniversary I am surprising her with front row tickets to a Niners game, a personalized message on the scoreboard and VIP tailgate tickets. Along with the typical romantic dinner of course.
      I love your post. Not only is it cool to hear your wife is such a big sports fan but that you are doing so much to make your anniversary special for her. Kudos to you!!!

If there is a way I can help, I will certainly let you know.

Sincerely,
      Chris
      Christopher Cavalier
      Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Comment

• Dodgers101
        • Aug 2006

Funny today is my wifes birthday as well. Good luck with your search. I wish my wife wanted a jersey for her birthday

Comment

• Titans74
          • Oct 2010

Thank you guys.

@dodgers - Not sure she wants the jersey as much as I think it would be a huge surprise for her to get a framed jersey of her favorite player (she thinks he's hot) from a game on her birthday. He had a hr and a sb. Should he easy to photomatch and try to get him to personalize the photo to her with a "Happy Birthday" inscription.

This year is the big 40 (shhh, I never said that) and I want the entire year to be special the best I can.

Does anyone have the contact info directly to the Mets?
          sigpic

Comment

• Titans74
            • Oct 2010

No leads on these items yet. Still searching. Checking MLB auctions daily.
            sigpic

Comment

• lance838
              • Jan 2014

gameused@nymets.com

Or

718-559-3144

Comment

Working...