PDA

View Full Version : MLB auction selling the same Dodgers Hat that i owns.....

mchmaj
05-18-2013, 09:11 PM
did it ever happened to you before ?????
one buyer asked me on ebay about the Dodgers Memorial day/ July 4th game Used Bobby Abreu Hat that i am selling, He said that MLB auction is selling the exactly same Bobby Abreu Hat that i am selling !
the picture of inside hat written #23 is perfectly matched.
they are selling Ellis #14 hat too and i have it also ......
what i am guessing is that they took pictures of all items chair, hats, bats, helmets, jerseys to send them to MLB to do auction.
I picked the hats from a seller that got source from inside the dodgers warehouse, so he might got them and dodgers didnt know about it ?
let me know if it has happened to you before ??

Melissa1334
05-19-2013, 11:29 PM
i have a game used freddy garcia yankees hat that mlb had authenticated as used in game 3 of the 2011 alds and someone has the same hat/authenticated to game 3 also

Wrigley2010
05-20-2013, 12:01 AM
I have never heard of that happening before. Did you contact them? Curious if you do if you'll get a reply. I've been trying for three weeks now to get a jersey I own put in the online database because the hologram it has doesn't show up on there. Four emails not a single reply. I've had similar problems in the past and just gave up trying to get my hologram in the database. Seems like they need to start taking better care of their auctions and customers.

mchmaj
05-20-2013, 02:04 PM
yeah i will let them know ..see what will happens :)
maybe my guy took the items from dodgers warehouse without them knowing ???:eek: :eek: :eek: