PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Dallas Cowboys #17 Sam Hurd Throwback game used jersey (2 games) - photomatched with Steiner LOA

scottishcowboy41
05-19-2013, 09:51 AM
Here we have for sale my #17 Dallas Cowboys Throwback game used 07-44 jersey, worn by former Dallas Cowboys 3rd wide receiver and special teams ace Sam Hurd.

Hurd wore this jersey for two games in the 2009 regular season, against the Kansas City Chiefs on the 11th October and again against the Oakland Raiders on the 26th of November.

The jersey shows some use, with various hit marks and pad burns on the shoulders and body and also some road-rash on the spandex sides. There are two team repairs on the right shoulder/arm.

I have photomatched it using game wear, loose threads and unique stitching patterns etc. I have the four original large sized hi-def images I used to photomatch the jersey on file. You can easily have these produced as 16" x 20" photo posters.

The jersey is tagged 07-44 jersey but was worn by Sam Hurd in 2009. The NFL shield logo changed in 2008, so with the jersey being manufactured in 2007, the updated NFL shield patch on the collar has been embroidered over the original outdated one, before Sam Hurd wore in in 2009.

The jersey comes with a Steiner letter of authenticity, stating the correct details for the jersey and the two games that Sam Hurd wore it for, etc. The numbers on the two Steiner holograms match also.

The tamperproof Steiner numbered "game used" hologram decals stick very well to the letters, but aren't the best at sticking to jersey fabric longterm. The Steiner envelope was tucked up inside the jersey collar while in storage for a extended period. During this progress, the Steiner hologram decal has managed to come off the jersey and stuck to the outside of the Steiner envelope. I tried to carefully remove it from the envelope, but the tamperproof aspect of the hologram means that it was going to leave areas of the silver backing well and truly stuck to the envelope, so I have just left it in situ.

The jersey is available for $175 which includes tracked shipping.

I can email much larger file sized images if required before purchase, so you can have a real close look at the jersey and photomatch detail etc.

scottishcowboy41
05-19-2013, 09:55 AM
Here are the remaining photo's.

scottishcowboy41
05-21-2013, 03:41 PM
$150 including tracked shipping and the 4 high-res images from AP and Getty.

solarlottry
05-24-2013, 09:32 PM
If the shirt is still available I wll take it. Shoot me an email with the details.

Thanks
Paul

garciajones@yahoo.com

solarlottry
05-24-2013, 09:37 PM
I see the shirt is also on eBay. I guess I will bid on it there. Email me when you can.

Paul

scottishcowboy41
05-25-2013, 02:37 AM
Hi Paul.

Will email you just now.

Thanks,

James.

scottishcowboy41
05-26-2013, 03:58 PM
Jersey now sold.