did MLB teams wear america flags on their hats at all during the 2002 season?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • murfsteve25
    • Oct 2008

did MLB teams wear america flags on their hats at all during the 2002 season?

Does anyone know?
    Always buying David Justice items
  • sox83cubs84
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Re: did MLB teams wear america flags on their hats at all during the 2002 season?

I believe they did for Memorial Day, 4th of July and 9/11. Unlike the original 2001 versions, though, where the flag logo was directly embroidered into the caps, 2002 began a pattern of flag patches being heat-pressed onto the caps.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• murfsteve25
      • Oct 2008

Re: did MLB teams wear america flags on their hats at all during the 2002 season?

Thank you sir. That helps a lot. Its hard for me to find any pics, would you happen to know if these flags were worn over the left ear?

Comment

• Melissa1334
        • Feb 2013

Originally posted by murfsteve25
        Thank you sir. That helps a lot. Its hard for me to find any pics, would you happen to know if these flags were worn over the left ear?
        here is a pic from getty images from sept 11 2002:

Comment

• murfsteve25
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Melissa1334
          here is a pic from getty images from sept 11 2002:
          Thank you!! I can't see the pic right now from my phone, but I'm sure I'll be able to see it from my dads computer when i get to his house and I'm sure it will help me a lot. Thank you guys a lot for the help!

Comment

Working...