Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • num1jrfan
    • May 2013

MLB hologram error help

does anyone have the other email addresses for MLB authentication? i cant seem to get a hold of anyone. i seen there was another thread started here but no one has been on it in a while.
  • HawaiiSportsNut
    • Dec 2009

Re: MLB hologram error help

This is the only email that I have for MLB Authentication. authentication@website.mlb.com

I have tried emailing them twice in reguards to one of my bats. It's been over 2 months & I still have not gotten any reply.
    sigpic

Comment

• num1jrfan
      • May 2013

Originally posted by HawaiiSportsNut
      This is the only email that I have for MLB Authentication. authentication@website.mlb.com

I have tried emailing them twice in reguards to one of my bats. It's been over 2 months & I still have not gotten any reply.
      yea i havnt got a response from that one either. or it wont even go threw. just gets denied because mailbox full.

Comment

• Wrigley2010
        • Sep 2010

Same here.. Four emails not a single response. MLB's customer service is atrocious plain and simple. I have issues with five items three that do not show in the database and two that are listed incorrectly. It's a poorly run business and I hope they find a way to turn it around.

Comment

• num1jrfan
          • May 2013

Originally posted by Wrigley2010
          Same here.. Four emails not a single response. MLB's customer service is atrocious plain and simple. I have issues with five items three that do not show in the database and two that are listed incorrectly. It's a poorly run business and I hope they find a way to turn it around.
          i know there are other addresses. but i dont know them. i did write mlb executives recently. lets see if they would like to respond.

Comment

• num1jrfan
            • May 2013

Originally posted by num1jrfan
            i know there are other addresses. but i dont know them. i did write mlb executives recently. lets see if they would like to respond.

finally fixed persistence and writeing to the emails on the bottom of the page paid off.

Comment

Working...