PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Dallas cowboys!

romo2austin2dez
05-31-2013, 02:25 PM
im looking for game used Current Dallas Cowboys players game used items from pants,jersey's,gloves, and wristbands not really looking for cleats sorry please just e-mail me: king_miah25@yahoo.com with a picture of the item you have for sale and a price thanks.

Some Names im looking for but(any player is OK with me):

Lawrence vickers
Orlando Scandrick
Brandon Carr
Sean Lissemore
Jason Witten
Sean lee
Bruce Carter
Matt Johnson
Doug Free
Phil Costa
and pretty much any player on the roster etc......

romo2austin2dez
06-01-2013, 12:33 PM
any body got something today let me know!

romo2austin2dez
06-02-2013, 03:15 PM
whats up with today looking for any current cowboys player!

romo2austin2dez
06-03-2013, 04:14 PM
up today any body got anything

scottishcowboy41
06-05-2013, 09:00 AM
You missed out on the 2011 Danny McCray Throwback I sold a few weeks ago and you said to get in touch should I have any other current player jerseys.

There is a game used item I want and to buy it potentially I may have to let another item from my collection go. I have two #32 Orlando Scandrick Cowboys game used jerseys, so I may let one of them go.

The one I am thinking of selling is a white 09-44 Scandrick game used jersey and pants, used in 3 games during the 2009 season, including the 2 Playoff games against the Eagles and the Vikings. The jersey is fully customised to Scandrick's spec and has a team repair and some good game use and paint transfers. The jersey has blued, as with most multi-game Cowboys gamers.

It comes with a Steiner letter, stating the period the jersey was used for and I have a few huge high-def images from Getty and AP Images on file that I have used to photo-match the jersey and pants.

I will email you the pictures and price to your email shortly, as you requested in your thread.

romo2austin2dez
06-05-2013, 08:46 PM
You missed out on the 2011 Danny McCray Throwback I sold a few weeks ago and you said to get in touch should I have any other current player jerseys.

There is a game used item I want and to buy it potentially I may have to let another item from my collection go. I have two #32 Orlando Scandrick Cowboys game used jerseys, so I may let one of them go.

The one I am thinking of selling is a white 09-44 Scandrick game used jersey and pants, used in 3 games during the 2009 season, including the 2 Playoff games against the Eagles and the Vikings. The jersey is fully customised to Scandrick's spec and has a team repair and some good game use and paint transfers. The jersey has blued, as with most multi-game Cowboys gamers.

It comes with a Steiner letter, stating the period the jersey was used for and I have a few huge high-def images from Getty and AP Images on file that I have used to photo-match the jersey and pants.

I will email you the pictures and price to your email shortly, as you requested in your thread.

Alright koo thanks just let me know when you send also let me know your price on the e-mail thanks. I know you beat on the Orlando that recently sold on eBay the blue jersey vs Tampa bay haha thanks

scottishcowboy41
06-06-2013, 04:27 AM
Yes, got that navy 09-44 Scandrick gamer for a steal. It arrived a few days ago.

Had a problem uploading the photo's lastnight, so will try again today for you.

scottishcowboy41
06-06-2013, 08:05 AM
That's the emails sent. There are 4 seperate emails due to the file sizes of all the photo's.

romo2austin2dez
06-15-2013, 06:56 PM
any body got anything today some gloves or pants let me know!!