Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tkettmn
    • Mar 2013

Michael Vick

Hi all! Been on the site for awhile, just havent made a post yet.

I am a huge philly sports fan, and my favorite player has always been Michael Vick (regardless of his stupid actions) even before becoming an eagle.

I have been fortunate enough to acquire a pair of falcons cleats (my first ever NFL game actually, and coincidentally his last before jail) and a single eagle cleat. ALWAYS looking for more though. Would love anybody's help in trading or buying items (and not the multiple $5,000 jerseys on ebay. lol)

Thanks in advance
    Travis
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

Re: Michael Vick

Originally posted by tkettmn
    Hi all! Been on the site for awhile, just havent made a post yet.

I am a huge philly sports fan, and my favorite player has always been Michael Vick (regardless of his stupid actions) even before becoming an eagle.

I have been fortunate enough to acquire a pair of falcons cleats (my first ever NFL game actually, and coincidentally his last before jail) and a single eagle cleat. ALWAYS looking for more though. Would love anybody's help in trading or buying items (and not the multiple $5,000 jerseys on ebay. lol)

Thanks in advance
    Travis
    Do you only collect game worn? If you collect other things, I have a Vick piece in which you may have interest. My email is gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• tkettmn
      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by sportscentury
      Do you only collect game worn? If you collect other things, I have a Vick piece in which you may have interest. My email is gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.
      Email sent! Thanks

Comment

• tkettmn
        • Mar 2013

bump! still looking for all game used, or rare autographed items!

Comment

• zonker
          • Sep 2006

travis, i need an email address to contact you. i may have something.

Comment

• tkettmn
            • Mar 2013

travis1008 @ ymail.com thanks

Comment

• tkettmn
              • Mar 2013

bump! Just now seeing the one on grey flannel, usually I don't buy from many auctions so I hope that I can get accepted in time for that...If not what else is available???
              Travis

Comment

Working...