PDA

View Full Version : Special Early Goldin Auctions Opening tonight at 9PM EDT, with a REWARD

KGoldin
06-16-2013, 03:46 PM
For all you dad's out there who want to celebrate father's day night with some great game used memorabilia, we are offering not only early bidding to all GUU members, but a prize as well.

we will be opening the auction at 9 pm Eastern tonight, but only posting it at GUU. whichever GUU members places the 100th OVERALL bid in the auction (I will be keeping track) will receive an email, a post of recognition and most importantly $50 OFF ANYTHING that is purchased in this auction.

Also keep in mind that the $25 gift cert is still valid for anyone who did not use it in the April auction and is a GUU member. you do NOT need to have the cert in your possession. Just email us after the auction with your GUU account name and as long as you have not already used it, you will be credited.

Thank you all for your support and good luck!

The Goldin Auctions team

ps: please keep in mind we are still uploading certs and photo matches for hundreds of items...when all done we will have uploaded about 10,000 images for this auction...so if you do not see a cert of match for a dated item...YOU WILL by the end of the week

KGoldin
06-16-2013, 08:02 PM
And We Are Off!

KGoldin
06-16-2013, 08:11 PM
in the net 3-5 minutes at this pace we will hit bid 100 and it will be announced who the winner is

jpipes
06-16-2013, 08:12 PM
I registered on the site and placed two bids, how do I confirm I'm a member here via my auction account?

KGoldin
06-16-2013, 08:14 PM
I see you posting
if you win anything just email info@goldinauctions.com at end of auction to get the $25 off
we will very with Chris and simply deduct $25 off your total

jpipes
06-16-2013, 08:15 PM
Great thanks!! Very nice auction.

KGoldin
06-16-2013, 08:39 PM
We HAVE A WINNER
I am waiting for a reply from them in email as I asked their permission to post their GUU account name here

KGoldin
06-16-2013, 08:42 PM
WINNER IS
GUU member : hohlernr1
Who also has his $25 coupon still to use, so he has $75 to spend on us now
congrats, and good luck to all!

hohlernr1
06-16-2013, 08:45 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to Ken!

I'm not a big poster here, just mostly a lurker:D

My collection is still very young and fairly small, but it'll definitely see a nice new addition after this auction!

ChrisCavalier
06-16-2013, 10:29 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to Ken!

I'm not a big poster here, just mostly a lurker:D

My collection is still very young and fairly small, but it'll definitely see a nice new addition after this auction!
Congratulations Nick!

And, thanks to Ken for doing this for the GUU community.

-Chris