Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yanks12025
    • Jan 2006

Harper Bats

What was the deal with a seller having 5 Harper bats that sold on ebay last night. Were they actually used by him, spring training bats, game used? Two had PSA letters, one stating spring training.
  • swainer
    • Feb 2012

Re: Harper Bats

I was wondering the same thing. I emailed the seller asking him how he obtained the bats but didn't receive a response. Possibly could've come from the bats Bryce donated to the College of Southern Nevada. A bat described in the article sounds like a big league bat though.

Always interested in Lance Parrish game used items. Looking for any Tigers game used jersey, game used glove, road Mariners jersey, and 94 Pirates home jersey. Contact me at john.swainer at gmail dot com

Comment

• sportsnbikes
      • Sep 2012

I was curious. I can't seem to find them anywhere on eBay.

Comment

• Spiralstairs
        • Jul 2012

The seller told me he has a lot of Harper bats, that he bought some on eBay, and that a source with the Syracuse Chiefs gave him others.

Given that Harper has mostly (but not, I think, exclusively) used Marucci bats in the bigs, at least after his first Spring Training, I decided not to bid.

I was sort of curious about why you'd dump them all on the market at once like that. I'd think you'd do better by selling them over time.

Comment

• 08Cubs
          • Jun 2008

I have seen him use an LVS like this but not more than a handful of times. Really can only specifically remember it once, maybe twice. I don't make it a point to take note of it every time, but I do keep a regular curious eye on what he is coming out of the dugout with. Note also no bat knob sticker on these.

Comment

Working...