PDA

View Full Version : Looking for $200,000 + item(s) or million$+..

KGoldin
06-21-2013, 11:15 AM
Hi all
We are looking or that key item or two of historical significance that I can take on a tv tour in September. If you have a killer item, you want to be guaranteed to get the highest price possible, you want every sports fan in the world to know about it, you want every millionaire and billionaire to have the chance to have a catalog sent to them and bid on it, and you want to watch it constantly on tv be promoted...then please email me at ken@goldinauctions.com

I do not believe it necessary for me to go into promoting myself or goldin auctions here , or the fact that we have the best bidders, and I have the best publicity machine, highest marketing budget, and am at home in front of the camera.
We are also looking for high profile and newsworthy items, that may not be 100,000+ but will attracted attention. For example, the sneakers Jordan gave to Tyson and the Jeter Yankee World Series check will both be on Bloomberg tv with me today, along with the kobe items and the Jackie Robinson 1949 bat.

We will be very flexible when getting the high value marquee items, and I personally guarantee no one will be the item more publicity, and no one will get you more money.
Thank you for your consideration
Ken goldin
Ken@goldinauctions.com

Sory for any typos, I am in back of a Bloomberg limo on my way to NYC for the show( yes they send me a limo! On their dime...gotta love the billionaires)

ChrisCavalier
06-21-2013, 11:59 AM
Sory for any typos, I am in back of a Bloomberg limo on my way to NYC for the show( yes they send me a limo! On their dime...gotta love the billionaires)
What is a "limo"? As a plebeian, I am not familiar with this term :)

-Chris

frikativ54
06-22-2013, 06:42 AM
What is a "limo"? As a plebeian, I am not familiar with this term :)

-Chris

+1.

num1jrfan
06-22-2013, 11:46 AM
Hi all
We are looking or that key item or two of historical significance that I can take on a tv tour in September. If you have a killer item, you want to be guaranteed to get the highest price possible, you want every sports fan in the world to know about it, you want every millionaire and billionaire to have the chance to have a catalog sent to them and bid on it, and you want to watch it constantly on tv be promoted...then please email me at ken@goldinauctions.com

I do not believe it necessary for me to go into promoting myself or goldin auctions here , or the fact that we have the best bidders, and I have the best publicity machine, highest marketing budget, and am at home in front of the camera.
We are also looking for high profile and newsworthy items, that may not be 100,000+ but will attracted attention. For example, the sneakers Jordan gave to Tyson and the Jeter Yankee World Series check will both be on Bloomberg tv with me today, along with the kobe items and the Jackie Robinson 1949 bat.

We will be very flexible when getting the high value marquee items, and I personally guarantee no one will be the item more publicity, and no one will get you more money.
Thank you for your consideration
Ken goldin
Ken@goldinauctions.com

i might have some unique items

ChrisCavalier
06-23-2013, 11:14 AM
i might have some unique items
Hello Anthony,

I sent you an email yesterday. Please let me know if you received it.

Thanks,
Chris

KGoldin
07-20-2013, 01:26 PM
As we are starting to acquire items for our World Series Auction (open late sept, close late Oct) I wanted to bump this.
Take a look at our results in this auction. If you have an item that you feel should sell for $25,000 to $5 million, do yourself a favor and email me.
ken@goldinauctions.com

If you have an item that might not be as high $ value, but think it is the type of item I can get the press to latch onto, email me that as well.
I want to make all of you rich!
thanks
Ken

num1jrfan
07-23-2013, 01:54 PM
As we are starting to acquire items for our World Series Auction (open late sept, close late Oct) I wanted to bump this.
Take a look at our results in this auction. If you have an item that you feel should sell for $25,000 to $5 million, do yourself a favor and email me.
ken@goldinauctions.com

If you have an item that might not be as high $ value, but think it is the type of item I can get the press to latch onto, email me that as well.
I want to make all of you rich!
thanks
Ken

we want you to as well LOL

ChrisCavalier
07-23-2013, 04:06 PM
Come on...I've met some of you guys in person.

Stop holding out on consigning your hundred thousand/million dollar items!!

We will get them eventually anyway :)