Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mfruehe
    • Jun 2013

Match Worn soccer jerseys on Ebay

I am interested in buying match worn jerseys and have come across this seller.

Does anyone with knowledge of these jerseys know if these are real? I do not know what to look for in a game worn jersey. Also if anyone has any available for sale please let me know, I am very interested in buying! Thanks for all the help,

Mickey
  • hairyangryfella
    Banned
    • May 2012

Re: Match Worn soccer jerseys on Ebay

Soccer jerseys are tough. I see so many for sale but there doesn't seem to be any provenance or even attempt to have any proof - just that the size and style are right.

Here's my only one, and it doesn't even come with provenance...

Comment

• mfruehe
      • Jun 2013

Originally posted by hairyangryfella
      Soccer jerseys are tough. I see so many for sale but there doesn't seem to be any provenance or even attempt to have any proof - just that the size and style are right.

Here's my only one, and it doesn't even come with provenance...

That's great, have you photo matched it to a game? I would love to track down a Drogba with that much use...

Comment

• hairyangryfella
        Banned
        • May 2012

Originally posted by mfruehe
        That's great, have you photo matched it to a game? I would love to track down a Drogba with that much use...
        Unfortunately no, there doesn't seem to be much available to use. From what I was told, it was worn in this game:

Feb 7th, 2004 against Man U. Even video highlights of the match don't show enough to match anything.

Comment

Working...