PDA

View Full Version : Ken Griffey Jr Game Used baseball hit scores Ichiro Suzuki MLB HOLOGRAM LH557931

bigxbomber11
06-24-2013, 05:39 PM
Email me offers...bigxbomber@juno.com

Game used base hit by Ken Griffey, Jr. that scored Ichiro from 2nd base. MLB hologram LH557931 - you know what you are getting is the real deal. Super rare item that you might never have the chance to buy again... in fact, this could be the only game used baseball out there that ties these two together. It's a Griffey hit, Griffey RBI, and Ichiro run all rolled into one baseball. I have been collecting game used memorabilia for years now and it is very, very rare to find game used items from either of these two that are 100% real. I also have 20 or so pictures of the actual hit from screen shots I took off my computer of the MLB broadcast. They are not the best quality, but are still cool to have with this baseball... I'll try to email them to the winner, but, if I can't, I will include the actual photos with the baseball. Don't let this possible once-in-a-lifetime chance pass you by.

DJaeger22
06-24-2013, 05:46 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Sounds like a great ball but forum rules state that you must post a price that is under $500.

frikativ54
06-24-2013, 06:01 PM
Email me offers...bigxbomber@juno.com

Game used base hit by Ken Griffey, Jr. that scored Ichiro from 2nd base. MLB hologram LH557931 - you know what you are getting is the real deal. Super rare item that you might never have the chance to buy again... in fact, this could be the only game used baseball out there that ties these two together. It's a Griffey hit, Griffey RBI, and Ichiro run all rolled into one baseball. I have been collecting game used memorabilia for years now and it is very, very rare to find game used items from either of these two that are 100% real. I also have 20 or so pictures of the actual hit from screen shots I took off my computer of the MLB broadcast. They are not the best quality, but are still cool to have with this baseball... I'll try to email them to the winner, but, if I can't, I will include the actual photos with the baseball. Don't let this possible once-in-a-lifetime chance pass you by.

You should submit it to Goldin Auctions.

bigxbomber11
06-24-2013, 06:13 PM
You should submit it to Goldin Auctions.

Thank you... I will check them out.:)

tella27
06-24-2013, 07:46 PM
What's your asking price?

bigxbomber11
06-24-2013, 08:18 PM
What's your asking price?

Looking for 1K... you can get a Griffey ball for a few hundred but none have Ichiro tied to the same ball. I guess a forum monitor will delete this bc I was unaware of the $500 limit and I do not know how to delete it. Sorry new guy on the forum here.

Thank you all for looking:)