PDA

View Full Version : MLB Authentication helped me out + good communication

jake33
06-27-2013, 10:11 AM
I had an issue with 2 2006 WBC locker nameplates not being in the database.

They say they can help with authentication numbers starting with "BB"

Well, with my issue that I emailed them about by not recognizing the hologram number, they created a new prefix on the MLB drop down menu as of today. Pretty nice service!

See their email below regarding the issue...

"in regards to your question about your two WBC locker tags (BB001041 & BB001051), when looking them up on MLB.com please choose WBC BB as the prefix from the dropdown list. Thank you.

Authenticators, Inc."

Klattsy
06-27-2013, 08:37 PM
I thought that was always there?

jake33
06-27-2013, 10:25 PM
I believe the bc prefix was always there, which usually attributes wbc items

Wrigley2010
06-28-2013, 01:53 AM
The WBC BB prefix has always been in the drop down menu. I've looked up my WBC items that start with BB before and made the same mistake but remembered to select WBC BB and not just BB from the menu.

The biggest surprise of this thread for me is that you have actually received a response to your inquiry about a MLB hologram not being in the database. I've now sent 4 emails over the past 3 months with not one response... all about a jersey that doesn't show in the database. Can I ask if this is the email addy you contacted authentication@website.mlb.com?

jake33
06-28-2013, 06:02 AM
yes, that is the email that I email and respond to.

The BB hologram issue that I had with 4 total different items is the only prefix they seem to have concern with for some reason.