PDA

View Full Version : how many different sets do college players wear?

gcg1510
06-29-2013, 05:40 PM
how many different sets does a college team wear during a season. meaning, if a team has a road blue and home white....how many different white jerseys would a player have of the home white? one, two? figured it would be one and not like the pros who have multiple sets.

beaglegypsy003
06-29-2013, 10:59 PM
I guess you haven't seen the Oregon Ducks play football. As for my University of Hawaii football team, one set of each (home, road, alternate black).

cliffjmp33
06-29-2013, 11:18 PM
Depends on the sport and the school. My knowledge and experience is with lower DI schools and they tend to have just one home and one away jersey for sports other than football.

I can't speak for BCS schools.

Good thought is to contact a school's equipment manager or a team's director of operations. I've found both are usually helpful in answering questions and their contact information is usually available on a school's website.

gcg1510
06-30-2013, 10:16 AM
I guess you haven't seen the Oregon Ducks play football. As for my University of Hawaii football team, one set of each (home, road, alternate black).

My question isn't how many different jerseys, it's how many different sets of the same jersey. How many white jersey's does a team wear? For basketball, does a team have just one 1 jersey, or do they have multiple white jerseys for the season.