PDA

View Full Version : Nfl Durene Jerseys For Sale Or Trade

G1X
06-30-2013, 04:13 PM
I have the following NFL durene jerseys from my personal collection that I am looking to sell or trade for other NFL durene jerseys or World Football League jerseys (WFL of 1974/75). Photos below. Please email me with any questions at gixc@verizon.net

Thanks for looking!

Mark Hayne
gixc@verizon.net

ATLANTA FALCONS
#77-Rosie Manning (red) - Sand Knit size 54 with long sleeves circa 1972/73 - $495

CLEVELAND BROWNS
#36-Stephen Braggs (white) - Sand Knit jersey circa 1988. Tail shortened & hemmed, and sleeves cut below top brown stripe. 6 repairs - $250

#87-J.J. Birden (white) – MacGregor Sand Knit size 44 with “Designed & Tailored Exclusively for Cleveland Browns” tagging. Short sleeves. Birden was drafted by the Browns in 1988, but never played in a regular season game in 1988 (injured) or 1989. No obvious signs of game use - $250

DETROIT LIONS
#40-Doug Wyatt (white) - Wilson size 46 circa 1973/74. Short sleeves. Appears to be a number change - $350

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
#71-NNOB (blue) - MacGregor Sand Knit size 52 with long sleeves and wrist cuffs. “Designed &Tailored Exclusively for San Diego Chargers” tagging in the tail along with a “90” year tag. Hand-warmer pocket sewn in front. Long sleeves with cuffs. Numbers and lightning bolts are screened-on. No signs of game use - $250

#34-Steve Hendrickson (blue) - MacGregor Sand Knit size 46 with long sleeves (3/4 length). “Designed & Tailored Exclusively for San Diego Chargers” tagging in the tail along with a “90” year tag. Numbers and lettering are sewn-on, but lightning bolts are screened-on. No signs of game use. This is different than the other 1990 durene Chargers jerseys I have owned. (All of the others had screened-on numbers, longer sleeves with wrist cuffs,and hand-warmer pockets). Could be a salesman’s sample or a prototype - $175