PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Matt Adams Bat on the Market?

helf35
07-13-2013, 07:29 PM
Anyone have a matt Adams bat for sale? He is doing a signing in August would love to add to my collection.

onlyalbert
07-20-2013, 10:34 PM
He just broke an all black Marucci right before the break, and someone picked it up from the team store last night.....and it wasn't me! :(

helf35
07-21-2013, 06:14 AM
Wow didn't know St. Louis sold random items like that? Last time I was there all they had were some autographed items that were way overpriced. Are they still having silent auctions throughout the stadium?

onlyalbert
07-22-2013, 08:01 PM
Wow didn't know St. Louis sold random items like that? Last time I was there all they had were some autographed items that were way overpriced. Are they still having silent auctions throughout the stadium?

The silent auctions are mostly autographed balls and pics. Not much game used. The Authentics store sells game bats, but it is hit and miss on anything specific.

MLB~NUT
07-26-2013, 07:47 PM
The silent auctions are mostly autographed balls and pics. Not much game used. The Authentics store sells game bats, but it is hit and miss on anything specific.

Every time Ive been they do have gu in the Silent Auctions....:) But damn, people Seriously Overpay for those items, mostly lesser stars!:confused:

helf35
08-05-2013, 09:31 AM
Bump