PDA

View Full Version : FS: Jerseys (college basketball, 80s/90s MLB)

aallanson
07-28-2013, 07:28 AM
Good morning, all.

I am trying to fund a purchase for my main collecting focus (game worn college baseball jerseys from players named "All-American"). Thus, I have a few miscellaneous jerseys for sale. Please see the list (including brief descriptions) below. Pictures are available upon. Please email allansonfan@gmail.com if you are interested in purchasing any of these jerseys, or if you would like to see pictures. Or, feel free to post in this thread. Thanks for stopping by.

1986 Seattle Mariners #21 gray game worn jersey. Rawlings size 44. This jersey was recycled by the Mariners and sent to their minor league affiliate (Chattanooga) for use after the 1986 season. There is a name change on the front (from Mariners to Chattanooga), but the numbers on the front and back remain unchanged. There is no nameplate. What makes this jersey special (at least to me) is that in 1986, on the Mariners, #21 was worn by Seattle legend Alvin Davis! This is probably the closest I (or maybe even you) will get to owning a game worn Alvin Davis jersey. This jersey comes with a COA from Ballpark Heroes.$75

1999 Pittsburgh Pirates #34 Kris Benson white game worn jersey. Rawlings size 48, sleeves 1 inch shorter length. Very light use. This is Benson's MLB rookie jersey. This jersey comes with a COA from the Pirates, and was purchased from krukjerseys. $100 or best offer

c2008-09 Syracuse Orange #1 Andy Rautins white game worn jersey. Nike size 50, length +4. (This one is currently up on ebay if you would like to see pictures.) American flag patch on left shoulder. Purchased from Steiner and comes with a Steiner hologram sticker and matching COA. $175

Mixed lot of Syracuse Orange game worn practice jerseys and a shooting shirt. The shooting shirt was worn by Andy Rautins (size XXL). The two reversible practice jerseys were worn by Kristof Ongenaet (#12) and Paul Harris (#11). All three of these items come with Steiner hologram stickers affixed and matching COA. $50 for all three pieces.

aallanson
07-28-2013, 07:29 AM
Please add $10 for insured, priority mail shipping through USPS. All items ship within 24-hours, and I will provide you with tracking information.

aallanson
07-29-2013, 03:22 PM
10% off listed prices. And I will ship for $5 (priority mail, insured). Pretty good deal, right? Help me harpoon my white whale before it gets away!!!

Thanks.

Alan

aallanson
07-29-2013, 09:04 PM
The Benson is sold.

I'm 45% of the way towards my goal!

aallanson
07-30-2013, 09:39 AM
$200 delivered (priority mail, insured, tracking information sent, shipped within 24-hours) gets the Rautins jersey, the Rautins shooting shirt, and the two practice jerseys (Ongenaet and Harris). All come with Steiner COA and matching holograms/stickers affixed.

$62 delivered gets the recycled Mariners jersey.

Take it ALL for $250 delivered, and help me harpoon my white whale!

Thanks for looking.