PDA

View Full Version : St Louis Cardinals Gamers for sale

lindseyj
07-30-2013, 07:45 PM
Hello,
I have the following available for sale as I'm refocusing my collection a bit. I've sold a few things here, but have a perfect feedback rating in 16 years on eBay, so please buy with confidence. Prices INCLUDE priority shipping via USPS. I believe the prices to be fair, but will consider reasonable offers. You can email me at jlindsey@mediacombb.net
<pre>
Terry Pendleton Black Rawlings 85-87 era. No crack but piece of missing wood on back of barrel displays great and would look great signed! 160

Steve Braun Louisville Slugger. Another mid 80s model showing good use. Very small double split on back side of handle. Again would display great. 100

Tony Pena Louisville Slugger My final offering from the mid 80s. Good use and tar still on handle. Handle crack..120

Jaime Garcia Marucci. Dated 8/8/11 used during World Championship season. Handle crack. Bat is signed with 2011 world champs inscription. MLB holo as well

Jon Jay Louisville Slugger dated 7/12/11. Again used during World Series season! This one has ball marks and the thinnest of cracks. You'll have to look for it! Signed 2011 World Series champs!! MLB holo 300

PC on the blink, so Shoot me a cell number and I will text pics. Thanks for looking!

lindseyj
08-08-2013, 02:49 PM
Update:

Jay Sold

All others still available..

Thanks!

lindseyj
08-16-2013, 04:44 PM
Update:

Jay sold
Pendleton sold

Thanks to the buyers!

Braun/Garcia still available

emgee
08-21-2013, 07:15 PM
Big ups to lindseyj. I bought the Pendleton bat, and he was a pleasure to deal with!

lindseyj
08-22-2013, 04:03 PM
Thanks emgee. Hope TP puts a good sig on it for you!

Pena, Braun, and Garcia still available- I will certainly listen to reasonable offers!