PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Know of Someone Named Narami Dalton?

trsent
07-31-2013, 10:15 PM
Narami Dalton (their PayPal email name) emailed me from the email address: dltnar@aol.com (dltnar@aol.com) and solicited me to buy a Muhammad Ali autographed 8x10 photograph was a unique inscription for a nice price a few weeks ago. I should mention, every email from dltnar@aol.com (dltnar@aol.com) is signed "Mike".

They sent me a PayPal invoice from the email address: mcham12345@gmail.com that I paid immediately with my American Express card.

As soon as I received the photograph I emailed them that it appeared to be a photocopy as the black and white photo had the same tint on Muhammad Ali's trunks as it had on the signature itself. I emailed Narami asking if they got this in person, as it appeared to be a copy. They told me they were sure it was real and I told them I would have PSA/DNA inspect the photo when I see them a few weeks later.

So, I show it to PSA/DNA who tells me the photo is a photocopy and Narmi starts blaming me for their sending me a photocopy of a genuine autograph. Of course, I've filed a complaint with PayPal and with American Express, but after requesting their return shipping address on several occasions, suddenly Narmi doesn't reply to any emails.

I wanted to know if anyone else has dealt with this person as they found me from my post on the classified ads here on the forum and I wanted to be sure others didn't run into similar problems with this person.

I'll obviously get my money back, but I'm just trying to return what they sent me since it wasn't what was advertised. I want to be sure no one else runs into similar headaches or I'd like to know if anyone else has dealt with this person.

trsent
08-01-2013, 01:13 AM
Guy's name is Michael Chambers from Winthrop, MA if that helps anyone let me know if anyone knows this guy.