PDA

View Full Version : Justin Grimm 2013 Signed Game Used Jersey from 3rd career win

tella27
08-05-2013, 11:53 AM
Justin Grimm Rangers red alt jersey from 2013 - rookie season - game used and MLB authenticated to his 3rd career win. Authenticated as worn and signed. Don't find too many early career win jerseys.

$300 OBO - open to trades as well.

Please email with questions or picture requests
Chris.klarner@hotmail.com

Hologram number EK280882 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED JERSEY.
Session Product Description:
Session Name: DET AT TEX
Session Date: May 18, 2013
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
Additional Information: #51 RED TEXAS RANGERS JERSEY WORN BY JUSTIN GRIMM

Session Name: RANGERS CLUB SIGNING
Session Date: May 28, 2013
Autographer: JUSTIN GRIMM
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.

tella27
08-06-2013, 12:42 PM
http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd494/Celtics007/Game%20jersey/181_zps52b59305.jpg (http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/Celtics007/media/Game%20jersey/181_zps52b59305.jpg.html)
http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd494/Celtics007/Game%20jersey/182_zps7c0b6562.jpg (http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/Celtics007/media/Game%20jersey/182_zps7c0b6562.jpg.html)

Wyldjimme
08-06-2013, 02:39 PM
This item is also on eBay. Per forum rules please remove from here or eBay.

kudu
08-07-2013, 03:05 PM
This item is also on eBay. Per forum rules please remove from here or eBay.

Chris Klarner knows the rules of this forum, he just thinks he is above the law.

:rolleyes:

camarokids
08-07-2013, 03:27 PM
Chris Klarner knows the rules of this forum, he just thinks he is above the law.

:rolleyes:

He must be a government official.....

kudu
08-07-2013, 04:03 PM
He must be a government official.....
LOL. He is actually ex-military, which to me, is disgraceful to say the least.

tella27
08-07-2013, 04:07 PM
LOL. He is actually ex-military, which to me, is disgraceful to say the least.

Why dont you contact me directly - to call me a disgrace and hide on a forum makes you a big man.

tella27
08-07-2013, 04:20 PM
To follow forum rules - Mods please delete this listing.

kudu
08-07-2013, 04:22 PM
Why dont you contact me directly - to call me a disgrace and hide on a forum makes you a big man.

Chris, thank you for your service, but your actions on this forum are a disgrace.

tella27
08-07-2013, 04:40 PM
Chris, thank you for your service, but your actions on this forum are a disgrace.

You Kurt are just a flat out coward - my email address is attached to ever thread I start. You are too small of a man to contact me if you have a problem with anything I'm doing and instead you post on a forum and hide when you call names. You continue to prove my point when I label you as a troll. I can't speak for any other service members but when you make a joke of my service and call me a disgrace - thats not funny to me. I not only have many members on here that continue to do business with me and know that I'm a standup member but also have many ribbons and medals to show that I served my country honorably. Don't ever talk about me again unless you can do it face to face. It seems you googled me - are you next going to make fun of my service related disabily too?

kudu
08-07-2013, 04:57 PM
It wasn't meant to be funny. I thanked you for your service and I called your actions a disgrace. Care to explain to everyone why you take it upon yourself to tell other sellers the forum rules, yet YOU yourself break those same rules day in and day out?

tella27
08-07-2013, 05:04 PM
It wasn't meant to be funny. I thanked you for your service and I called your actions a disgrace. Care to explain to everyone why you take it upon yourself to tell other sellers the forum rules, yet YOU yourself break those same rules day in and day out?

Day in and day out? I posted items that are on eBay because it seems to be allowed on the forum. You cried about it so I asked the mods to delete. Where are all these rules I'm breaking? You're just a troll - that's all you are. You should read the rules - you make personal attacks, high jack threads and pretty much are just a scumbag that wants to cause issues. You call me a disgrace? You're just a cowardly little man..

kudu
08-07-2013, 05:11 PM
Day in and day out? I posted items that are on eBay because it seems to be allowed on the forum. You cried about it so I asked the mods to delete. Where are all these rules I'm breaking? You're just a troll - that's all you are. You should read the rules - you make personal attacks, high jack threads and pretty much are just a scumbag that wants to cause issues. You call me a disgrace? You're just a cowardly little man..

It seems to be allowed??? :rolleyes: What about posting one item per thread? Or posting items with no price?

No joke, thank you for your service Chris. Sorry you were injured and are disabled now.

tella27
08-07-2013, 05:18 PM
It seems to be allowed??? :rolleyes: What about posting one item per thread? Or posting items with no price?

No joke, thank you for your service Chris. Sorry you were injured and are disabled now.

Dont post on my threads - dont say anything towards me or about me. If you have a problem send the mods an email or go direct to Chris.

kudu
08-07-2013, 05:25 PM
Dont post on my threads - dont say anything towards me or about me. If you have a problem send the mods an email or go direct to Chris.

Don't break the rules. Pretty simple really.

Phil316
08-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Not to hijack this wonderful thread but according to forum rules posted by Chris you cannot list an item on here that is on ebay. Regardless if other people do it these are the rules that you agree to when posting in the classifieds section. I have nothing against either of you. Much love and respect.

kudu
08-07-2013, 05:28 PM
Not to hijack this wonderful thread but according to forum rules posted by Chris you cannot list an item on here that is on ebay. Regardless if other people do it these are the rules that you agree to when posting in the classifieds section. I have nothing against either of you. Much love and respect.
Yes, but this is not the first time Chris has done this. And he knows it.

tella27
08-07-2013, 05:28 PM

In bad judgement I post a couple items on here that I had on ebay - although I listed them much less than ebay it was still against the rule and that is why I had posted for the mod to delete those couple threads.

tella27
08-07-2013, 05:31 PM
Yes, but this is not the first time Chris has done this. And he knows it.

Its funny you can't stop yourself from trolling - I asked the thread to be deleted but because you cant stop its now lost in all your garbage. You'd think after you were shown to be a tool by your comments about my service you would stop but I guess not.

kudu
08-07-2013, 05:46 PM
Its funny you can't stop yourself from trolling - I asked the thread to be deleted but because you cant stop its now lost in all your garbage. You'd think after you were shown to be a tool by your comments about my service you would stop but I guess not.

I thanked you for your service multiple times. That equals being a tool? You still haven't answered why you constantly break the rules, when you moderate other sellers on those same rules.

You and I both know the mods are doing nothing in this section, so asking this thread or any other thread to be deleted will most likely fall on deaf ears.

tella27
08-07-2013, 06:00 PM
I thanked you for your service multiple times. That equals being a tool? You still haven't answered why you constantly break the rules, when you moderate other sellers on those same rules.

You and I both know the mods are doing nothing in this section, so asking this thread or any other thread to be deleted will most likely fall on deaf ears.

You tried to cover your joke with thanking me AFTER I called you out. You thought you were being funny and I showed that you are nothing but trash. As for these threads I've asked for them to be deleted - and with your highjacking them its safe to say they are done. Ill let you continue to post what ever you want since its a dead thread. I openly said I was wrong for posting the items - then asked for them to be deleted. Everyone should sleep better knowing you're trolling the forum.

kudu
08-07-2013, 06:30 PM
You tried to cover your joke with thanking me AFTER I called you out. You thought you were being funny and I showed that you are nothing but trash. As for these threads I've asked for them to be deleted - and with your highjacking them its safe to say they are done. Ill let you continue to post what ever you want since its a dead thread. I openly said I was wrong for posting the items - then asked for them to be deleted. Everyone should sleep better knowing you're trolling the forum.
OK everyone, you heard Chris, if you break the rules, I will troll you....muuuahahahahah:p