Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bloomk
    • Aug 2013

Game worn 85 bears?

Ok, i signed up to this site to ask this question. I am a noob so please be gentle

I am a HUGE bears fan. I have not missed a game in 6 years. I started watching/playing football when i was 9 years old. That just happened to be in 85. I have been a loyal bears fan ever since. I have every game of the 85 season recorded and on DVD. Long story short, i have a passion for the bears.

On to my question. Is it plausible to find an authentic and verified game worn 85 bears jersey of a star play? like (the holy grail) walter payton, McMahon, perry, etc? I'd like a game worn item that i can tie to a specific game.

I realize it would cost a pretty penny. I just need to know if i will be searching in vein.
  • bloomk
    • Aug 2013

Re: Game worn 85 bears?

Correction..
    Originally posted by bloomk
    On to my question. Is it plausible to find an authentic and verified game worn 85 bears jersey of a star player? like (the holy grail) walter payton, McMahon, perry, etc?

Comment

• Samets
      • Apr 2012

It is possible. Bears items from the 80's are very hard to come by but are out there in private collections.

Comment

• gingi79
        • Aug 2007

The upside is that this site has several truly knowledgeable and fanantical Bears collectors with great collections. The downside is you are looking for a high end jersey from their most iconic season on a website with several truly knowledgeable and fanantical Bears collectors with great collections

They exist but from what I have heard, are locked away in collections. Good luck anyway.
        Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Comment

• NEFAN
          • Jul 2008

With the 85 season on DVD, you have a great source to photomatch any jersey that becomes available for you or other collectors.

Comment

Working...