PDA

View Full Version : Raider Memorablia 2013

BO34
08-10-2013, 09:30 PM
Hi anybody know what dealer might be offering Oakland Raider Memorablia this year.

I know last year JO Sports had a ton of items.

Appreciate your responses!

Mike

Always looking for Bo Jackson game used LA Raider equipment.
Email BOJACKSON34@live.com

Anabolicollege17
08-10-2013, 11:29 PM
Good luck BO. Going to be really tough to get now that J.O lost every contract. I took J.O for granted all those years as trying to get items from teams they used to have contracts with last year was next to impossible. I wish an honest fourth right company would step up and bid on the teams J.O used to have, but that kind of money isn't cheap. I can name a few members on here who can fit the build, but I doubt it will ever happen sadly. So just cross your fingers for an independent local dealer like Stiener to the Giants, and Miegray to the eagles/redskins. Or hope NFL auction lists some items you want, and your able to get them for non Charitable type hammer. It was good while it lasted to have a major dealer with non charitable links.

Anabolicollege17
08-10-2013, 11:33 PM
Btw I'm not downing Charities in anyway. What I met by non charitable links was, by NFL auctions being a charity auction house prices always exceed value, and its tough to judge final hammer prices. What sold on J.O for 2,000$ could easily hit 3500$ on NFL auctions. When Charity is linked, people feel good about spending more money than they wanted knowing its going to a great cause. I know most members understood what I was talking about, but just wanted to clear it up for those who didn't, or may have taken my comment wrong.

-Tommy- a full on out supporter of BCA in the NFL.

Hoshal13
08-11-2013, 12:58 PM
I've certainly given NFL auctions my fair share lol.

Anabolicollege17
08-11-2013, 07:18 PM
haha same here Hosh