PDA

View Full Version : Ken Griffey Jr White Sox

tella27
08-13-2013, 08:47 PM
Looking for a Griffey Jr White Sox bat or jersey.

Let me know if you have one.

Thanks

Chris.klarner@hotmail.com

helf35
08-16-2013, 11:50 AM
I have been hunting also. Only thing I have ever seen was the jersey from the soxfest garage sale. Good luck. If you find something and don't buy it give me a shout.

tella27
08-18-2013, 12:34 AM
Still looking

jonschuette
11-01-2013, 02:49 PM
I have a game used 1993 Ken Griffey Seattle Mariners Road uniform. The pants are autographed.

jonrschuette@gmail.com

salukidave
11-02-2013, 12:34 AM
I have Griffey's home white jersey that can be photo-matched as the one he wore all the time, including the black-out tiebreaker and the playoffs. However, I'm not interested in selling it.

Dave

tella27
11-02-2013, 10:54 PM
I have Griffey's home white jersey that can be photo-matched as the one he wore all the time, including the black-out tiebreaker and the playoffs. However, I'm not interested in selling it.

Dave

I'm sorry Dave but this is an items wanted thread not a thread that you post what you have. I would think that being in the ITEMS WANTED section would have made that clear but I guess not. There is a white sox thread you can post your jersey in.

tella27
11-02-2013, 10:54 PM
I have a game used 1993 Ken Griffey Seattle Mariners Road uniform. The pants are autographed.

jonrschuette@gmail.com

Thanks but looking for a Sox jersey

salukidave
11-03-2013, 03:05 PM
I'm sorry Dave but this is an items wanted thread not a thread that you post what you have. I would think that being in the ITEMS WANTED section would have made that clear but I guess not. There is a white sox thread you can post your jersey in.

Uh, you don't have to be sorry. In fact, you should be appreciative for the information. I'm guessing that my jersey is the only home white that he wore so that leaves you with the possibility of finding the grey or black version.