PDA

View Full Version : WTB Kolten Wong....his stuff is so hard to find! Argh!

brianborsch
08-16-2013, 07:24 AM
I hope with his callup things will start to come out and be available. I am interested in uncracked bats or game issued unused bats of his. Thanks!
brianborsch@yahoo.com

MercyMe78
08-16-2013, 12:48 PM
I hope with his callup things will start to come out and be available. I am interested in uncracked bats or game issued unused bats of his. Thanks!
brianborsch@yahoo.com

I would go check out sidsgraph.. they currently have game used gloves but from their twitter account, they received a few game used things from Kolten.. worth a shot in e-mailing and calling before they post

Sotystl
08-16-2013, 01:18 PM
I actually sent him a message, i guess he is waiting to list the bats he got until they are signed. He was supposed to sign them today, but he has other plans being called up and all. Said they are being signed 9/9.

helf35
08-16-2013, 01:35 PM
They had 2 signed bats at the national on Sunday for $150. Should have bought them but I sent him a message and he told me the same thing that they were being signed. If that's he case they will be on ebay shortly.

helf35
08-21-2013, 09:43 PM
I actually sent him a message, i guess he is waiting to list the bats he got until they are signed. He was supposed to sign them today, but he has other plans being called up and all. Said they are being signed 9/9.

There up on eBay. There are 3 at $250

emgee
08-25-2013, 10:27 AM
His first game at Busch Stadium was Friday 8/23.....if you are into ticket stubs or all things Wong

HawaiiSportsNut
10-09-2013, 10:09 PM
Hey Brian... I just saw that there is a game issued Wong bat on eBay.

brianborsch
10-09-2013, 10:19 PM
I'm on it! Hopefully I get it! Thanks! That bat is right up my alley of what i am looking for!

HawaiiSportsNut
10-10-2013, 08:36 PM
I'm on it! Hopefully I get it! Thanks! That bat is right up my alley of what i am looking for!

That's what I figured a nice game issued one for you. I like my game bats well used & abused. Good luck, I hope you get it.

I thought that I was getting my hands on one of Kolten's Hawaiian logo bats. The guy didn't come through with the deal. I recently found out that he has a Kolten bat but my friend said that it was black & white, so I am assuming it is one of Kolten's early black bat with the white logo. I am hoping that Kolten will be coming back home after the postseason or for the holidays. Perhaps I can get Kolten to give or sell me one. Begging never hurts. :D

simmo2332
10-10-2013, 08:42 PM
http://www.authenticautographedmemorabilia.com/productDetail.asp_Q_catID_E_97_A_subCatID_E_184_A_ productID_E_2573_A_Kolten_Wong_St_Louis_Cardinals_ Signed_2012_Game_E_Kolten_Wong_St_Louis_Cardinals_ Signed_2012_Game

brianborsch
10-11-2013, 07:08 PM
Rick!

Aw man that sucks about the Hawaii logo bats. I want one even if unused! But I won the game ready bat on ebay! :) Hey if you are ever looking to part with any of your game issued Wong bats, let me know. I will gladly buy them off of you.
And yes, begging never hurts! But if you can get some game issued ones from him, think of me!!! I tried to see if his Futures Game bats from this year were available, but they were not. :(
Thanks for the heads up on this one!

brianborsch
10-11-2013, 08:30 PM
Hey Rick,

I am looking for an uncracked or game issued block letter Chandler of his so if you see one or know of one let me know. Thanks!

HawaiiSportsNut
10-11-2013, 08:52 PM
Brian...

Glad that you won the auction, it's good to know that the bat has found a good home. I have never seen or heard of a block letter Chandler.

You would think that living in Kolten's hometown, I would be finding a lot of his stuff. It always seems that I am too late in finding out about his stuff here, either the person has sold it or has given it away to someone else.

emgee
10-12-2013, 09:32 AM
2 pairs of batting gloves on ebay right now.....

brianborsch
10-12-2013, 09:51 AM
Hi Emgee. Sorry I am only looking for game used uncracked bats or game issued bats of his. Thanks for the info though!

brianborsch
10-12-2013, 09:52 AM
Rick,

I can see that though as everyone there is into him. I'm sure you'll come across some good stuff. Just be patient and it will come. You have more chance than any of us!