PDA

View Full Version : CHRIS!!! Bonding of Game Used Members and Collectors

jbean023
08-16-2013, 07:23 PM
At National I talked to a few fellow collectors and some collectors say(and some wish to hide out) they wish there was more events or ways for game used collectors to bond and share collections. We all enjoy the same thing just some more than others and some have more funds to do so than others.

I was thinking a few things I read a story about 20 co workers buying a lottery ticket and winning. Im not sure but I don't think all states do the powerball but if Chris or someone trustworthy wanted to put together a lottery pot. For instance(when there is a big pot, my buddy said one was 400$ million a little bit ago, I don't really pay attention) anyone that wants to take part sends someone(Chris or another trustworthy party) 5$ pp gift and buy a large lottery ticket. If a group of sports collectors won the lottery imagine the publicity that would cause for game used and the community.

Also my other idea was anyone that wanted to put any fantasy money league together, when its free no one pays attention. The game used community was thrown in the dirt with all the fakes and bad publicity years ago, collectors and dealers going to court and ruining the face of game used. The collectors and dealers of now should do something to put game used collecting and the community headed into a positive direction for our future.

JUST SOME THOUGHTS.....

Griffey24fan
08-16-2013, 08:09 PM
Not much of fantasy but I am in a survivor league for $20 and the pot is at $3000 winner takes all right now.

A survivor league is you pick one team each week to win, the catch you cannot pick the same team twice. The last team standing wins it all. Last year I think our season ended week 8 just to give those an idea if anyone wanted in on something like that.

Jordan
baller0109@hotmail.com

helf35
08-16-2013, 08:53 PM
I'm always interested. I have a offline draft tomorrow and another next Sunday. I'm in for another.