PDA

View Full Version : Desmond Bishop Game Worn Super Bowl Jersey Stolen

SPB903
08-19-2013, 03:34 PM
Guys, this may be a stretch but we as a collectors community are in the perfect position to help out an NFL player. Former Packer and current Vikings LB Desmond Bishops California house got broken into the other day. One of this items stolen was his Packers Superbowl game worn jersey. Now as I said earlier, we are in the perfect position to help him out. I am asking all of you to keep an eye out on the various auction sites, collecting sites, ebay, craigslist etc.... for this jersey. I am currently in contact with him and mentioned that I am offering the resources and knowledge of you guys on this forum to help him out. If anyone hears, sees anything or has any info, please contact me!!!

Anabolicollege17
08-19-2013, 05:45 PM
don't forget to check craigslist. A lot of thieves are smart and usually never will re-list on auction sites. But they will craigslist because its cash. Keep an eye out for sure. Hope we can help.

Anabolicollege17
08-19-2013, 05:47 PM
Also what part of California?

SPB903
08-20-2013, 06:03 AM

Getting more info now.

I figured whoever broke in would dump it to a pawn shop for some quick cash or like you said CL. Thanks!

SPB903
08-20-2013, 07:41 AM

Vacaville Fairfield...East Bay Area.. so as far as vallejo san francisco Sacramento

jpipes
08-22-2013, 12:45 PM
I recently picked up a game used Bishop jersey at the Packer tent sale. It's not a SB jersey of course but it is game used and it is from the 2010 season. I can't imagine Desmond would be interested but on the off chance he is feel free to contact me offline!

SPB903
08-27-2013, 05:18 PM
I recently picked up a game used Bishop jersey at the Packer tent sale. It's not a SB jersey of course but it is game used and it is from the 2010 season. I can't imagine Desmond would be interested but on the off chance he is feel free to contact me offline!

I will pass that along. Are you looking to move it?