Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yankees24
    • Aug 2008

Carmelo Anthony Knicks jersey

I'm interested in purchasing a Carmelo Anthony Knicks jersey. Is it better to purchase one from MeiGray with NBA Authentication or Steiner Sports through their MSG-Steiner Program? Thanks.
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

Re: Carmelo Anthony Knicks jersey

Originally posted by yankees24
    I'm interested in purchasing a Carmelo Anthony Knicks jersey. Is it better to purchase one from MeiGray with NBA Authentication or Steiner Sports through their MSG-Steiner Program? Thanks.
    I prefer MeiGray. What is your email address? I'm at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• Mattapan03
      • Mar 2010

Whats the major difference between the 2?

Comment

• yankees24
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Mattapan03
        Whats the major difference between the 2?
        Is it better to own a league authenticated or team authenticated jersey?

Comment

• lengthwise1
          • May 2013

Originally posted by yankees24
          Is it better to own a league authenticated or team authenticated jersey?
          I believe they both have the NBA serial number, so as long as the Steiner is in the database, its essentially the same other than some basic paperwork right?
          Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

Comment

• Mattapan03
            • Mar 2010

Im pretty sure you'd be good with both Steiner and Meigray. Ive bought from both and everything has been 100% legit.

Prices for a Melo are steep though.

Comment

Working...