Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • huntr
    • Apr 2011

2012 NFL Logo Shield

Do you know where I can find the NFL Logo shield, which has appeared on player's jersey collar and pants? It has a little plastic chip. I called the NFL shop and they don't have it.
  • abstractheory
    • Apr 2010

Re: 2012 NFL Logo Shield

Are you talking about the new Nike plastic/vinyl NFL logo that replaced the soft goods NFL shield? If so, I'm sure there are a lot of bootlegged ones already on Ebay. The China knockoffs didn't waste anytime making their way to market.

Comment

• huntr
      • Apr 2011

Yes that's the one (plastic/vinyl) logo I'm looking for. I don't see one like this on eBay if you can find one, let me know. Thanks.

Comment

• Anabolicollege17
        Banned
        • May 2013

I had a friend in the same boat. These little shields are interesting because the ones on game issued/ used jerseys/game used pants are different from all the others (the replica retail jerseys). The ones the players use have a high gloss metallic finish. The replica ones are a different color and don't have any metallic finish.

If you need one to add to a Dolphins blank email me. I know where I can get you a 100% authentic metallic one.

Comment

• Anabolicollege17
          Banned
          • May 2013

text me 631-579-8869

Comment

• Hoshal13
            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Anabolicollege17
            I had a friend in the same boat. These little shields are interesting because the ones on game issued/ used jerseys/game used pants are different from all the others (the replica retail jerseys). The ones the players use have a high gloss metallic finish. The replica ones are a different color and don't have any metallic finish.

If you need one to add to a Dolphins blank email me. I know where I can get you a 100% authentic metallic one.

This man speaks the truth. and they damage very easily when taking hits. At least the one's on the pants do.

Comment

Working...