Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swainer
    • Feb 2012

Bryce Harper Bat on ebay

I was going to jump all over this but decided to contact Chandler bats to see if Harper used this. They responded it is a bat they made for Bryce but they know danny Espinosa used it for a majority of the season until it broke. It is still a great bat!!! http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...d=321191618355

Peace!

John
    Always interested in Lance Parrish game used items. Looking for any Tigers game used jersey, game used glove, road Mariners jersey, and 94 Pirates home jersey. Contact me at john.swainer at gmail dot com
  • Phil316
    • May 2013

Re: Bryce Harper Bat on ebay

In defense of the seller I checked out a ton of pics and cannot find Danny Espinosa using this type of bat. I think saying it was used for the majority of the season is stretching it.

Comment

• swainer
      • Feb 2012

I'm not sure the seller needs any "defending". He/she has done nothing wrong. In fact, they have been extremely responsive to my inquiries. They said the bat was given to them by a friend after a spring training game this year. They searched for a picture of Bryce using it and couldn't find one. Neither could I. I hope my post did not come off as blasting this seller.
      Always interested in Lance Parrish game used items. Looking for any Tigers game used jersey, game used glove, road Mariners jersey, and 94 Pirates home jersey. Contact me at john.swainer at gmail dot com

Comment

• swainer
        • Feb 2012

Is this the bat?

Comment

• Phil316
          • May 2013

It's ok to me it came off that way not sure how anyone else took it. I do not doubt it was used by Espinosa i just question them saying it was used the majority of the season.

Comment

• Enyouartist
            • Jul 2011

I have several game-used Bryce Harper bats and I can say unequivocally that the bat in question does NOT have typical Harper characteristics. I also have a game-used Espinosa bat where the pine tar is thick like the bat in question, but goes all the way up to the label. Still a cool bat, but doubtful that Harper used it.

Comment

• toddhead
              • Sep 2006

I am a little shocked it shows so much use if Espinosa was using it...
              Always on the lookout for Garin Cecchini game used items especially Greenville Drive and Salem Red Sox jerseys.
              I accept PM's so shoot me a message.

Comment

• Enyouartist
                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by toddhead
                I am a little shocked it shows so much use if Espinosa was using it...
                Haha touché

Comment

Working...