PDA

View Full Version : Packers GU for sale

jpipes
08-23-2013, 12:39 PM
I have a rather large collection growing and I'm in need of some funds to purchase some vintage Packer jerseys that a friend is offering me. Therefore I am offering the following items for sale. I have FULL details available on each, and all of the following were purchased directly from the Packers so I have the original receipts, price tags, etc. These are 100% legit team issues and game used Packer items.

Packer branded large equipment gear bag from the 2012 season (used to carry pads, helmet, cleats etc to away games, only one gear bag issued per player per season):

-9 BJ Coleman
-6 Gram Harrell

No joke, both the Green Bay Packers backup QBs from the 2012 season! Take either or both. Asking $300 each

QB practice jerseys:

-7 Gram Harrell, tagged 2010, was his number when he was on the practice squad before becoming #6 as Rodgers backup late in the season. Red QB jerseys used by the Packers are rare! Asking $400.

Regular season jerseys:

-90 BJ Raji, tagged 2007 so used his rookie year in 2009, lite use, home jersey, $450

-59 Brad Jones, tagged 2008 so used his rookie year in 2009, very heavy use, away jersey, asking $350

Feel free to PM me here or email jpipes AT feldgrau DOT com.

jpipes
08-28-2013, 10:57 AM
The Coleman QB gear bag has been sold.

Others items listed still available. If interested let me know!!

zegret
09-04-2013, 11:30 AM
Email sent, interested in any Graham Harrell items.

twenz24
09-04-2013, 12:48 PM
Hi,

Can you email me at twenz24@yahoo.com? I am so very interested in your collection! It would not allow me to email you with the email you posted.

Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you!

Taylor