PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Cincinnati Reds Game-Used Bats or Baseballs

kyleuk21
08-27-2013, 06:10 PM
Hey there, just getting into the whole game-used hobby a little bit. Looking for current or very recent Cincinnati Reds stuff (mainly GU bats or authenticated baseballs). Let me know what's out there!

xpress34
08-27-2013, 08:22 PM
Hey there, just getting into the whole game-used hobby a little bit. Looking for current or very recent Cincinnati Reds stuff (mainly GU bats or authenticated baseballs). Let me know what's out there!

Kyle -

Welcome!

I have one Reds piece on my list that I obtained forever ago and I am not supper attached to it.

It is a Pete Rose AU hat, but what makes it interesting is it has Norm Charlton's name and number written in the band and under the bill.

The AU is GAI certified and I believe the hat was GU during Spring Training. I'm only looking for $50 on it DLVD.

One other piece I have that I am still on the fence about selling - and it is not certified but I will stand behind it - it Aroldis Chapman GU and AU hat from AZ Fall League. He gave the hat to my buddy who traded it to me. I had Chapman sign it last year at Coors Field. If I sell it, it will probably be in the $200 range.

All the best in your chase!

- Smitty

simmo2332
08-28-2013, 11:14 AM
Welcome to the hobby!

I have the following game used baseballs:

Jay Bruce foul ball

Votto flyout

Frazier single

Choo strikeout

I have the following game used bats:

Mat Latos 2012 red LVS signed/inscribed MLB HOLO

Zack Cozart pounded 2013 black LVS MLB Holo

Jay Bruce 2010 black LVS

simmo2332
08-28-2013, 11:14 AM
Welcome to the hobby!

I have the following game used baseballs:

Jay Bruce foul ball

Votto flyout

Frazier single

Choo strikeout

I have the following game used bats:

Mat Latos 2012 red LVS signed/inscribed MLB HOLO

Zack Cozart pounded 2013 black LVS MLB Holo

Jay Bruce 2010 black LVS

feel free to email me at asimmons23@yahoo.com

dplettn
08-28-2013, 12:56 PM
Welcome to the hobby!

I generally prefer trading for something that more directly suits my tastes/focus than simply selling. So long as you aren't a flipper, I'd be inclined to help you either way though. I have several nice items that I could potentially part with.

Reach out to me at plettner at fuse dot net.

kyleuk21
08-28-2013, 05:13 PM
Thanks for the replies fellas! I'll be getting in touch with you soon :) If anyone else has anything as well let me know

hrvatwill
08-29-2013, 09:08 AM
Welcome!

I have a Joey Votto signed game used bat with MLB authentication. Email me at hrvatwill@aol.com if interested.