Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aaccee
    • May 2006

Royals Authentics

Is anyone going to Royals team store recently?
    I have called and emailed several times but cannot reach Justin.
    I am looking for 7/12 ~ 7/14 lineup card.
    Could someone help me get them?
    Thanks!
    Li
    aceli777@yahoo.co.jp
  • sportsnbikes
    • Sep 2012

Re: Royals Authentics

I'll look for you when I go on Monday against Seattle.

Comment

• aaccee
      • May 2006

Thanks a lot!!
      Could I have your email to contact you?

Originally posted by sportsnbikes

Comment

• spartanservitto
        • May 2010

Is there a email list ?!! I would like to be on it.

-Tony
        sigpic
        Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
        My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
        My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Comment

• Griffey24fan
          • Jul 2010

Justin has given me the worst experience yet for someone who is in charge of a team's authentic store.

IMO he has no business running the store and should be more of a store clerk than the director with his lack of customer service.

Comment

• Hoosier39
            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Griffey24fan
            Justin has given me the worst experience yet for someone who is in charge of a team's authentic store.

IMO he has no business running the store and should be more of a store clerk than the director with his lack of customer service.
            Completely agree. His lists are a little tough to understand what is game used and what is not. And when you ask questions he basically says he doesn't have the time. I haven't bought anything yet because its pulling teeth with him. And yes, he's clueless. With his lack of communication skills, unwilling to answer your questions correctly, and no knowledge on what he's doing, I actually thought just that- a seasonal store clerk helping out. Guess I didn't realize he was in charge of everything.

Comment

• escaperoyals
              • Oct 2007

With all due respect, I have had nothing but exceptional dealings with Justin. I constantly receive emails and he always returns my emails and or phone calls in a very timely manner.. I have picked up probably 6 or 7 game worn jerseys from the Royals this year alone. I believe their prices are VERY fair compared to other teams.
              It is the Royals and Justin's 1st year operating and I think he is doing an incredible job. I would assume that he also might be a little shorthanded.
              He normally sends out a monthly list. Keep in mind that I do live out of state and have not been to the Team Store at the "K" but from what friends have told me, it is good with very reasonable prices.
              I am also sure that he is open for suggestions to improve their operation.
              He has been open all year to try and pull specific jerseys if you ask him. I called him within seconds of Hosmers game winning walkoff hit that ended up with the bar b qued covered jersey.
              I also picked up a Salvy Perez, Escobar, and Butler jerseys that were pulled and authenticated. I have purchased jerseys from the Tigers and Twins among other teams and the seem to be on the same level. I know the Tigers send out daily emails which is nice but sometimes I think that causes the market to be flooded.
              Just my thoughts.
              Dan

Comment

• beef
                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by sportsnbikes
                I'm also looking for some stuff from the upcoming mariners series if you could email me at ryancolbs@yahoo.com I'd appreciate it.

Add me to the list of people who have tried unsuccessfully to communicate with anyone from the royals team store. I've emailed several times with no response and been told "i dont know if we have that" over the phone and hung up on. I hope they figure out what theyre doing for next season, whether its a staffing or training shortage.

Comment

• Spiralstairs
                  • Jul 2012

Justin has been quite responsive in my limited interaction with him. I do agree, though, that his lists are awfully hard to understand. I think he probably loses a lot of sales because it is too much effort to figure out exactly what he is offering.

I've been to the game-used store at the stadium and thought it was amazing, and very well-priced.

Comment

• Gyro123
                    • Nov 2005

Can someone either post or email me a working email for Justin at the Royals shop please at Gyro123@aol.com

Comment

• MLB~NUT
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Griffey24fan

Thats how I feel about the Cardinals GU guy Pat Daly!

Comment

• Griffey24fan
                        • Jul 2010

This is the email I have always used, again like I said don't get any kind of good expectations:

royalsauthentics@royals.com

Long story short after I had exchanged numerous emails back in April about the items I would be interested in for the upcoming season, sent him a follow up before the series and said give me a call if that is easier. No phone call or email back after the series so I followed up with two emails and then I was told he does not have anymore left. So how hard would it have been to call me and say sorry but we are going to make everything for the game available after the 7th inning and we do not intend to hold items so I could have stopped in at the store rather than intend that whatever he had gotten that I wanted the day after the series stop by and pay for it all in one.

However when you visit the store his number one line is would you like a base or item from a certain game let me know and I can hold it for you or reserve it......guess this hobby is more overwhelming than the sporting goods store he came from.

Comment

• PhilDo777
                          • Aug 2013

Justin is one of the rudest and egotistical persons I have ever met. He absolutely should not be allowed in the front of that store. In fact, he should probably just stay out of customer service all together.

I have a business directly connected to the Royals. During a recent game, I had the opportunity to bring a client, who is in the Kansas City area, and sit in the player's family and friends section. I decided to stop by the Authentics store, just to look around and to get a couple questions answered.

The lady at the front counter and the older gentleman who helped me first were very friendly and I have absolutely nothing to say bad about them. However, they directed us to Justin. Not only did he not shake mine and my clients hand, but he literally told us he would not sell anything to us because why would he sell to us, when he can just sell to his customers instead. He also folded his arms and watched the game the whole time, basically disregarding any of the questions my client had for him. In fact, at one point he mocked my client to his face by something like, "That's like asking me if it is going to rain out. How the hell am I supposed to know that." In the middle of his next question, he just walked away from both of us and started talking about the game to a coworker.

Even though I do sell some Royals stuff, I literally asked him nothing on pricing and wasn't looking for a discount at all. I had a couple customers ask me for very specific items, and was just wondering if he could have helped them out. I would have sent them all his way. I understand selling to the fans/public first and am all for that myself. I was just trying to get a customer some information because I have had people come directly to me because they could not get in contact with him or he wasn't helping them.

Needless to say, neither my client or I were too thrilled with the customer service and I have been debating on lodging a complaint with the Royals about the situation. This guy should be no where near any type of store, let alone manager of the authentics store. I will never deal with that store again until I am sure the Royals have fired him, or he has moved on.

Sorry about the rant, but I wanted to share my experience with Justin. It seems like some others have had similar experiences.

Comment

• bravesfanjd
                            • Mar 2013

Justin has been nothing but helpful to me. He helped me acquire a bunch of Frenchy items and even put jerseys to the side for me that he then sold me over the phone because I live in California. Every interaction I have had with him has been great

Comment

• sportsnbikes
                              • Sep 2012

Phildo777, that's awful. I haven't had a ton of interaction with Justin but he did get snippy with me one day over a pretty basic question.

Comment

Working...