X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sox83cubs84
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Back from Goldin Auctions

I spent three days last week getting introduced to the facilities and staff at Goldin Auctions in New Jersey, and found the experience most enjoyable. Ken was an excellent host, and has a very nice facility...lost of warehouse space, several work areas, and a nice reception area. The staff was great, too, with special mention going out to Danielle (took care of my travel itinerary), Herb and Jason (my rides for most of the stay), Mike, Charlie, and, if I missed anyone I directly spoke to, I apologize.
    It was an excellent experience.

Dave Miedema
  • ABL228
    • Dec 2012

Re: Back from Goldin Auctions

Congrats, sounds great. Are you gonna authenticate for them?

Thanks
    ABL

Comment

• ChrisCavalier
      Paid Users
      • Jan 1970

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
      I spent three days last week getting introduced to the facilities and staff at Goldin Auctions in New Jersey, and found the experience most enjoyable. Ken was an excellent host, and has a very nice facility...lost of warehouse space, several work areas, and a nice reception area. The staff was great, too, with special mention going out to Danielle (took care of my travel itinerary), Herb and Jason (my rides for most of the stay), Mike, Charlie, and, if I missed anyone I directly spoke to, I apologize.
      It was an excellent experience.

Dave Miedema
      Hey Dave,

Glad to hear you had a good experience. There are definitely a number of really good people at Goldin's in New Jersey.

-Chris
      Christopher Cavalier
      Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Comment

• sox83cubs84
        Banned
        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by ABL228
        Congrats, sounds great. Are you gonna authenticate for them?

Thanks
        ABL
        Let's just see what the future brings.

Dave M.

Comment

Working...