PDA

View Full Version : Back from Goldin Auctions

sox83cubs84
09-08-2013, 08:43 PM
I spent three days last week getting introduced to the facilities and staff at Goldin Auctions in New Jersey, and found the experience most enjoyable. Ken was an excellent host, and has a very nice facility...lost of warehouse space, several work areas, and a nice reception area. The staff was great, too, with special mention going out to Danielle (took care of my travel itinerary), Herb and Jason (my rides for most of the stay), Mike, Charlie, and, if I missed anyone I directly spoke to, I apologize.
It was an excellent experience.

Dave Miedema

ABL228
09-08-2013, 10:35 PM
Congrats, sounds great. Are you gonna authenticate for them?

Thanks
ABL

ChrisCavalier
09-09-2013, 02:21 PM
I spent three days last week getting introduced to the facilities and staff at Goldin Auctions in New Jersey, and found the experience most enjoyable. Ken was an excellent host, and has a very nice facility...lost of warehouse space, several work areas, and a nice reception area. The staff was great, too, with special mention going out to Danielle (took care of my travel itinerary), Herb and Jason (my rides for most of the stay), Mike, Charlie, and, if I missed anyone I directly spoke to, I apologize.
It was an excellent experience.

Dave Miedema
Hey Dave,

Glad to hear you had a good experience. There are definitely a number of really good people at Goldin's in New Jersey.

-Chris

sox83cubs84
09-09-2013, 06:46 PM
Congrats, sounds great. Are you gonna authenticate for them?

Thanks
ABL

Let's just see what the future brings.

Dave M.