PDA

View Full Version : FS: decent sized list of game worn jerseys (organized by sport)

aallanson
09-09-2013, 05:15 PM
I am trying to acquire a big ticket item, thus, the following game worn jerseys are available for sale (organized by sport):

NCAA Baseball-

1998 Garrett Atkins UCLA game worn away jersey. Size 46. Name on back! Letters and numbers sewn on. Jackie Robinson patch sewn on. Letter of authenticity from Ron Fukushima (California Sports Investments). Atkins was a 3-time All-American at UCLA, and I bought this jersey directly from Ron (who obtained it directly from UCLA). $200 OBO

1997 Eric Valent UCLA game worn away jersey. Size 48. Name on back! Letter of authenticity from Ron Fukushima (California Sports Investments). Atkins was an All-American at UCLA, and I bought this jersey directly from Ron (who obtained it directly from UCLA). $200 OBO

1997 Jim Parque UCLA game worn home jersey. Size 44. Name on back! Letter of authenticity from Ron Fukushima (California Sports Investments). Parque was an All-American at UCLA, and I bought this jersey directly from Ron (who obtained it directly from UCLA). $200 OBO

1999 Chase Utley UCLA game worn home pinstripe jersey. Size 46. No name on back, as the Bruins did not put the names on the backs of their jerseys this season. Letter of authenticity from Ron Fukushima (California Sports Investments). Utley was an All-American at UCLA, and I bought this jersey directly from Ron (who obtained it directly from UCLA). $500 OBO

1999 Chase Utley UCLA game worn home jersey. Size 46. No name on back, as the Bruins did not put the names of the backs of their jerseys this season. Letter of authenticity from Ron Fukushima (California Sports Investments). Atkins was an All-American at UCLA, and I bought this jersey directly from Ron (who obtained it directly from UCLA). $500 OBO

NCAA Football-

2006 Maurice Crum Jr. #40 Notre Dame Game Used Navy jersey. Size 42. Comes with a Steiner COA. $250 OBO

NFL Football-

1979-1980 Detroit Lions Ken Fantetti game worn jersey. Sand knit. Size 48. Excellent jersey. This one comes with a letter of authenticity from our own Dave Miedema, who gave the jersey his "thumbs up." $300 OBO

Photos of all jerseys available upon request. Please email seminolecollection@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks,
Al.

aallanson
09-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Both Utley jerseys have sold. Thank you to the buyer!

aallanson
09-12-2013, 06:12 PM
Crum withdrawn.

All others, knock 10 percent off and make me an offer if that's not enough to get it done. Thanks! Alan

aallanson
10-23-2013, 04:24 PM
FIRE SALE. NEED TO MOVE THESE ITEMS. I am trying to acquire a big ticket item, thus, the following game worn jerseys are available for sale (organized by sport):

NCAA Baseball-

1998 Garrett Atkins UCLA game worn away jersey. Size 46. Name on back! Letters and numbers sewn on. Jackie Robinson patch sewn on. Letter of authenticity from Ron Fukushima (California Sports Investments). Atkins was a 3-time All-American at UCLA, and I bought this jersey directly from Ron (who obtained it directly from UCLA). $100 OBO

1997 Eric Valent UCLA game worn away jersey. Size 48. Name on back! Letter of authenticity from Ron Fukushima (California Sports Investments). Atkins was an All-American at UCLA, and I bought this jersey directly from Ron (who obtained it directly from UCLA). $100 OBO

1997 Jim Parque UCLA game worn home jersey. Size 44. Name on back! Letter of authenticity from Ron Fukushima (California Sports Investments). Parque was an All-American at UCLA, and I bought this jersey directly from Ron (who obtained it directly from UCLA). $100 OBO

2006 Mark Hamilton game worn Tulane jersey. Hamilton was an All-American in 2006. $50

C2002 Vince Sinisi game worn Rice jersey. Sinisi was an All-American in 2002. $50

C2006 Cole St. Clair game worn Rice jersey. St. Clair was an All-American in 2006. $50

NCAA Football-

2006 Maurice Crum Jr. #40 Notre Dame Game Used Navy jersey. Size 42. Comes with a Steiner COA. $200 OBO This jersey is AGAIN available.

NFL Football-

1979-1980 Detroit Lions Ken Fantetti game worn jersey. Sand knit. Size 48. Excellent jersey. This one comes with a letter of authenticity from our own Dave Miedema, who gave the jersey his "thumbs up." $200 OBO

Photos of all jerseys available upon request. Please email seminolecollection@gmail.com if you are interested.

NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED

Thanks,
Al.

aallanson
10-23-2013, 04:26 PM
Wanted to emphasize that the Maurice Crum Jr. jersey IS available for sale! $200 obo

chakes89
10-23-2013, 08:44 PM
Have any photos available of the Cole St. Clair jersey?

Thanks

aallanson
10-24-2013, 10:38 AM
Photos sent to those who have requested them. Thank you for your interest.

aallanson
10-25-2013, 05:46 PM
FIRE SALE. NEED TO MOVE THESE ITEMS. I am trying to acquire a big ticket item, thus, the following game worn jerseys are available for sale (organized by sport):

NCAA Baseball-

1998 Garrett Atkins UCLA game worn away jersey. Size 46. Name on back! Letters and numbers sewn on. Jackie Robinson patch sewn on. Letter of authenticity from Ron Fukushima (California Sports Investments). Atkins was a 3-time All-American at UCLA, and I bought this jersey directly from Ron (who obtained it directly from UCLA). $100 OBO

1997 Eric Valent UCLA game worn away jersey. Size 48. Name on back! Letter of authenticity from Ron Fukushima (California Sports Investments). Atkins was an All-American at UCLA, and I bought this jersey directly from Ron (who obtained it directly from UCLA). $100 OBO

1997 Jim Parque UCLA game worn home jersey. Size 44. Name on back! Letter of authenticity from Ron Fukushima (California Sports Investments). Parque was an All-American at UCLA, and I bought this jersey directly from Ron (who obtained it directly from UCLA). $100 OBO

2006 Mark Hamilton game worn Tulane jersey. Hamilton was an All-American in 2006. $50

C2002 Vince Sinisi game worn Rice jersey. Sinisi was an All-American in 2002. $50

C2006 Cole St. Clair game worn Rice jersey. St. Clair was an All-American in 2006. $50

NCAA Football-

2006 Maurice Crum Jr. #40 Notre Dame Game Used Navy jersey. Size 42. Comes with a Steiner COA. $200 OBO This jersey is AGAIN available.

NFL Football-

1979-1980 Detroit Lions Ken Fantetti game worn jersey. Sand knit. Size 48. Excellent jersey. This one comes with a letter of authenticity from our own Dave Miedema, who gave the jersey his "thumbs up." $200 OBO

NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED

Thanks,
Al.

I am $500 away from what I need to pay for a "grail" pick-up. I will sell everything listed here for $500 (including expedited shipping and insurance). First to email me seminolecollection@gmail.com gets one heck of a deal. Thanks

aallanson
10-28-2013, 02:24 PM
The Fantetti and the Crum are currently on eBay, but I would offer a good deal to any GUU member who purchases via paypal directly from me, rather than through eBay. I would really like to move these two jerseys ASAP, so I could pay for my "grail" purchase. Two very good deals to be had here. Please email me (see email in signature). Thanks. Alan

aallanson
10-30-2013, 03:11 PM
The Fantetti and the Crum are currently on eBay, but I would offer a good deal to any GUU member who purchases via paypal directly from me, rather than through eBay. I would really like to move these two jerseys ASAP, so I could pay for my "grail" purchase. Two very good deals to be had here. Please email me (see email in signature). Thanks. Alan

Crum has sold.

aallanson
10-30-2013, 08:42 PM
The Fantetti has been sold.

aallanson
11-06-2013, 02:46 PM
I am $500 away from what I need to pay for a "grail" pick-up. I will sell everything listed here for $500 (including expedited shipping and insurance). First to email me seminolecollection@gmail.com gets one heck of a deal. Thanks

50 percent off listed prices for remaining jerseys (Valent, Parque, Atkins, sinisi, st. Clair), add $10 to ship. PayPal only. I am $125 away from my "grail" piece. Please help? Thanks. Alan

aallanson
11-06-2013, 10:06 PM
All jerseys listed in this thread have been sold. Thank you very much to the buyers that have helped me reach my goal.