PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brady Jersey on Ebay

Mulligans
09-12-2013, 02:47 PM
Another member pointed this Jersey out to me on Ebay.....I had dealt with the seller of this Jersey for quite some time and have reams of emails going back and forth discussing the origination and Authenticity of this Jersey. After some extremely frustrating correspondence, the communication ended abruptly this Summer after over 6 months of correspondence. I chose not to pull the trigger on this Jersey for a multitude of reasons, but below you will read some important direct quotes from the seller.

This may be the original owner or it may be a new owner, but I think its important that the potential buyer doesn't get duped....especially at this price point.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tom-Brady-Authentic-Game-Used-Jersey-2003-Silver-Jersey-/331021406890?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d1269d2aa#ht_55wt_1330

"im working with mears right now to send this to them for authentication since you are having doubts"

"figured id pass along i had sent the jersey out to be authenticated came back as a knockoff... guess I got burned :/"

I am not saying anything other than to research it well before you purchase. There were so many inconsistencies of facts within the Sellers story and I see that most of that information has been left out of the Ebay listing......Just looking out for you!

GMEN92
09-16-2013, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the heads up.. I'm not at all interested but good to know there's guys out here keeping an eye out and sharing there thoughts and research..
Thanks