Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Swoboda4
    • Nov 2005

Need More Cowgill

Looking for Mets Collin Cowgill game used items. In particular away blue jersey- home pinstripe and helmet. I got a fever-and the only prescription is more Cowgill.
  • metsbats
    • Nov 2005

Re: Need More Cowgill

Hi Robert,

Glad to see your post

Was thinking about you when I saw this card the other day:

David
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• Swoboda4
      • Nov 2005

David,I never thought a modern baseball card would make me so happy. I have scoured most photo sites but I've never seen a better example of the Chavez Mother's Day jersey and bat. Thank you very much. Hope you're doing well. You've out done yourself once again.

Comment

• metsbats
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Swoboda4
        David,I never thought a modern baseball card would make me so happy. I have scoured most photo sites but I've never seen a better example of the Chavez Mother's Day jersey and bat. Thank you very much. Hope you're doing well. You've out done yourself once again.

After I saw this card I was going to email you but could not find your email address. So glad you posted. Can you email me so I have your email address back in my address book?
        metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• letsgomets15
          • Sep 2010

I was at a Mets game a few days ago and the Game Used Kiosk had a few Cowgill jerseys. I know I saw a blue one, but I don't remember if it was the home or away one though.

Comment

• Swoboda4
            • Nov 2005

Letsgomets15 ,thank you very much. I didn't think of that.

Comment

Working...