PDA

View Full Version : Mark Reynolds Game Used 2013 Cleveland Indians Road Jersey

dcgreg25
09-21-2013, 10:22 AM
I am selling my Mark Reynolds 2013 Game Used MLB Authenticated Cleveland Indians road jersey. The jersey was worn on opening day against Toronto and covertly marked by the Indians. The jersey was worn through the entire month of april before being collected. This includes seven road HRs and a great hot streak by Reynolds. Below is the MLB hologram information. I am asking $300 OBO.

Hologram number EK410989 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED JERSEY.
Session Product Description:

Session Name: CLE AT TOR
Session Date: April 02, 2013
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
Additional Information: MARK REYNOLDS #12, CLEVELAND INDIANS, GREY ROAD JERSEY COVERT MARK AT TORONTO OPENING DAY APRIL 2, 2013.

ruhoos
09-22-2013, 04:05 PM
Just curious how you know Reynolds wore this jersey through April since the cert says it was collected on opening day.

Thanks in advance for the help.

dcgreg25
09-22-2013, 09:25 PM
Just curious how you know Reynolds wore this jersey through April since the cert says it was collected on opening day.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Thanks for the question. Per the description the jersey was "covertly marked" on opening day. It was not collected until early May by the Indians. I can provide email documentation from the Indians as well as photos throughout April.