• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChrisCavalier
    Paid Users
    • Jan 1970

Goldin Auctions in Long Beach This Week

Hey Everyone,

Goldin Auctions will be setting up at the Long Beach Coin, Stamp and Sports Collectible show at the Long Beach Exhibition Center this Thursday through Saturday. Here is a link to the show's website:

Save the date!February 20-22, 2025Get Tickets Long Beach Coin, Currency, Stamp & Sports Collectibles Expo Long Beach Expo Gallery Long Beach Expo Dealer and Collector Comments “With the wonderful auctions, exhibits, and 400+ dealers from around the country, the Long Beach show is the BIGGEST and BEST show in the West!”

If you are interested in meeting in person to discuss possible consignments, or for any other reason, please feel free to email me at chris@gameuseduniverse.com and we can set something up to meet.

I hope some of you can make it there and I would welcome the opportunity to meet some of you in person.

Sincerely,
    Chris
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions
  • jsage
    • Oct 2011

Re: Goldin Auctions in Long Beach This Week

Chris -
    Will Ken be in attendance?
    Jerry Sage

Comment

• ChrisCavalier
      Paid Users
      • Jan 1970

Re: Goldin Auctions in Long Beach This Week

Originally posted by jsage
      Chris -
      Will Ken be in attendance?
      Jerry Sage
      Hey Jerry,

No, Ken will not be in attendance. It will be me and one other person from Goldin there who is very knowledgable in pretty much every class of memorabilia outside of game used.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

-Chris
      Christopher Cavalier
      Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Comment

Working...