PDA

View Full Version : ESM - Ever Deal With

ahuff
11-27-2006, 06:27 PM
Can people post their feedback? Whether positive or negative.

Thanks.

Yankwood
11-27-2006, 06:39 PM
Can people post their feedback? Whether positive or negative.

Thanks.Mine have all been good but you hear good and bad about everybody.

kylehess10
11-27-2006, 07:46 PM
I definetely reccommend ESM. I have purchased from them several times before. They never ignore any e-mails, I always get a response. They are very helpful and they actually know about game used (unlike some other companies)

EurekaDave
11-27-2006, 07:52 PM
Props for ESM

I like them because they have a very specific list of sports people they deal with. So when I see something listed for Darryl Strawberry, for example, I am very comfortable with its authenticity because I know he has an ongoing relationship with them.

Also, they ship promptly and answer my E-mails the same way.

Dave Silverbrand

jon_8_us
11-27-2006, 11:05 PM
While all of this may be true i have found that their meaning of "game used" is sometimes questionable.Many of their Manny Ramirez bats and others show very little if any use but are termed game used.I have emailed them about this and get non answers and then ultimately ignored.They just tell me"we get 99% of our stuff from the players"and thats the only explanation i have ever gotten from them.Just use good judgement because they do have a lot of stuff that looks nice.Just investigate the use on their bats...
jon

beavisrules
11-27-2006, 11:40 PM
I bought a Rams game used jersey from them a while ago that I was very pleased with it, and overall their jerseys have looked pretty good - they did have a Rocket Ismail Raiders jersey a while back listed as game worn that was clearly an authentic retail, but other than that I haven't seen any problems with their items - take that for what it's worth

geoff
11-28-2006, 03:21 AM
Okay in my book i have bought from them several times and never had a problem.

allstarsplus
11-28-2006, 08:01 AM
We have done many deals over the years with them. Most have been very positive purchases.

Only problem was a jersey we bought that another rep also sold that same jersey to another customer, and a WBC bat they pre-sold us that they never received from the athlete.

Never any problems with authenticity.

Occassionally we have been able to sell them items and payment has been super fast!

Andrew
www.AllstarsPlus.com (http://www.AllstarsPlus.com)

ahuff
11-28-2006, 11:20 PM
Thank you for all the honest posts. I've appreciated it, and I hope the collecting community has benefited, as well. Keep them coming, if you have more you would like to add.

camarokids
11-29-2006, 10:16 PM
Hi there GUU , is it true ESM is owned by the same great people that own ASI. I was told this by another local collector????

kylehess10
11-29-2006, 10:27 PM
Hi there GUU , is it true ESM is owned by the same great people that own ASI. I was told this by another local collector????

I've heard about that too but I hope not. ESM always responds to their e-mails and they seem to know much more than ASI. ASI never responds to e-mails DELETED

3arod13
12-13-2006, 05:57 AM
Dealt with both ASI, and now ESM. Nothing but great experiences!

In addition, Mario, who was with both ASI and ESM, has opened his new business "mvpmarketingmanagement", working directly with Alex Rodriguez and many other players.

I personally dealt with Mario when he was with ASI and ESM, and wish him all the best in his new business. Look forward to dealing with him again in the future.

3arod13