PDA

View Full Version : 1990-94 Phoenix/Arizona Cardinal Football Game Used

miracleonice80
09-24-2013, 11:16 AM
Hi....I am looking for game used/issued Phoenix/Arizona Cardinals football items.....jerseys, helmets, etc.......Ricky Proehl items as well......thanks!

mlsmislnasl
10-02-2013, 06:08 PM
I have a '94 Darryl Hardy game issued jersey. He was cut on 8/28/94, but signed with the team in 95. Asking $95 (includes shipping). Nice shirt with patch.

miracleonice80
10-03-2013, 12:56 AM
Cool jersey....do you know a lot about the jerseys from that era.....1990-1994? I am trying to track down some Ricky Proehl stuff from that time.....I have been researching some of the jersey tags and stuff like that....seems as though the gamer jerseys had the Russell tags on both sleeves.....and pro cut spendex on the inseams running the length of the jersey.....anyways....thanks for the pics....I will be in touch....Tony

miracleonice80
10-03-2013, 12:59 AM
These were the jerseys I was talking about.....Tony

mlsmislnasl
10-03-2013, 07:42 PM
Jersey has Russell logos sewn on both sleeves and the sides are stretch material (different from shoulder material). Shoulders are double-material and the curled tag under the jock tag is a 4" extra body length tag.

miracleonice80
10-03-2013, 10:20 PM
Are you saying that all gamers had these characteristics? Or just the jersey you posted? What is your opinion of the jerseys I attached? Thanks.....

mlsmislnasl
10-05-2013, 01:44 PM
Don't know if all of them have it. I have another '94 red jersey that is tagged and made the same way. I had a white Arizona jersey and it too had the spandex on the side. The other two jerseys I have from the Cardinals are from St. Louis and have Sandknit tagging. All the others have double fabric in the shoulders. I also have a replica Chargers jersey from '94 - no spandex and only one Russell logo patch on sleeve, no NFL shield on collar though. What bothers me about your white jersey is the tag in the collar. I think that is an indication of a store-model. The jock tags look the same between the replica and game jersey. Not an expert on this by any stretch. Just observations on what I have found and have.

miracleonice80
10-08-2013, 12:52 AM
Good info.....thanks. If you ever see any Proehl stuff....let me know....Tony