PDA

View Full Version : DJ Lemahieu Rockies 2013 TBTC jersey.

tella27
09-25-2013, 06:32 PM
This is a rare game jersey worn on April 16 2013 when the Mets played the Rockies in Colorado. The Mets wore home uniforms and the Rockies wore road greys. The Rockies uniforms were there inaugural jerseys from 1993. Lemahieu didn't play in the game. MLB has authenticated it as issued and since they wore their jackets in the dugout I have no way to know if its the one he wore or not. Very nice Rockies jersey with the 1993 inaugural patch - just like their first season in 1993.

Asking $200 shipped open to trading it as well.

Please email for pictures
Chris.klarner@hotmail.com

Session Name: NYM AT COL
Session Date: April 16, 2013
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
Additional Information: 20TH ANNIVERSARY THROWBACK GAME #9 LEMAHIEU

jtnatalierica
09-25-2013, 11:54 PM
Hello, very nice uniform, saw it on ebay also. D.J. went to Brother Rice h,s, in Birmingham, Michigan. I saw him play a couple times and saw the athleticism back then, although not Jeteresque. You may want to contact that school and see if they would like to purchase it or anyonre else connected to the school. It is a very affluent school with people that have money. He had some problems hitting the off-speed stuff, although what h.s. kid doesn't. The Catholic played with the 3ball 2strike count instead of the 4-3, so, you have to be aggressive early. They still play with that count today. Very stupid.

lengthwise1
09-26-2013, 08:44 AM
DJ was in AAA then, that's why it's issued. They created jerseys for lots of potential roster people that night. He didn't get called up from Colorado Springs until mid-May, hope that helps...

tella27
09-26-2013, 01:45 PM
DJ was in AAA then, that's why it's issued. They created jerseys for lots of potential roster people that night. He didn't get called up from Colorado Springs until mid-May, hope that helps...

Thanks - I couldn't see any if the players that were in the dugout because of their jackets.